Shu's Hottest Dirty Fantasies...😏😉😏

Christine's POV:
After having a nice tea with Reiji, I decided to take bath where I was in my magenta bra and pink underwear that reveals my ass crack and shows my perfect curves and boobs while carrying my red t shirt and pink and gray socks.

Christine's POV:After having a nice tea with Reiji, I decided to take bath where I was in my magenta bra and pink underwear that reveals my ass crack and shows my perfect curves and boobs while carrying my red t shirt and pink and gray socks

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

While I was walking down to the bathroom, I opened the door to see Shu in the bathtub sleeping.

I then sighed to see him lying in the bathtub sleeping, but then smiled at him.

Oh Shu, you little sleepyhead...

I thought as I set down my clothes, I walked towards the bathtub not caring if Shu's in the tub.

I then got into the bathtub where I sat down relaxing and closing my eyes to relax.

*sighs* This feels so niiiiiice.....

Shu's POV:
While I was taking a bath relaxing, I couldn't find myself looking away at how sexy Christine is.

Damn she's hot.....is it me..or is this room getting hot?...Hmmm...I wonder how she looks....in a lingerie....

I thought myself where I started imagined about Christine in a sexy pink lingerie giggling and smiling naughtily and sexily at me with her tongue sticking out teasing me with her curvy body.

*Shu's Dream and this is me in a sexy lingerie that Shu's imagining right now XDD*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Shu san....

I find myself blushing when I thought about her where she is smiling adorably

Oh my god.....

I said blushing at her cute seductive voice where she's teasing me with hot body.

Shu san...

She then starts crawling into the bed where I widen my eyes where she smirks seductively.

Shu saaan~