Christine "Chris" Chau Bio

Name: Christine "Chris" Chau
Age: 13
Sex: Female
Relatives: unnamed parents, Luke(younger brother), Dominic(baby brother)
Race: Human
Occupation: 1st year high school student
Hobbies: Watching animes, watching Yaoi, drooling over hot anime guys, collecting weapons and posters of shirtless anime guys, watching YouTube videos such as Animeman, funny anime scenes, listening Nightcore videos, blackmailing or threatening people, and hanging out with Christine
Appearance: Long black hair and pale brown eyes with glasses and most of them she wears are very tomboyish and masculine like. She's short, wears braces, and has a bunch of cosplays that she wears.
Cup size: A
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Pale brown
Likes: Animes, Yaoi, Hot anime guys, shirtless anime guys, collecting weapons, Kuroko no Basket, One Punch Man, Sakamoto desu ga, Diabolik Lovers, the Sakamakis, the Mukamis, hanging out with Christine, blackmailing, teasing Christine, torturing Yui, stabbing people, murder, and violence
Dislikes: Not killing Yui, less bloodshed, Yui, fangirls, hoes bitching about her or Christine, people who tried to hurt Christine, perverts, Christine logging her off on FaceTime, bitches talking shit about her or Christine, and stupid people like Yui
Personality/Traits: Compare to Christine's calm, easygoing, and reserved personality, Chris is totally outgoing, cheery, bold, and outspoken with a sadistic side like Christine, but much more menacing. While Christine beats the living shit out of people out of punishment, Chris beats the shit out of people who out of murder with a lot of insanity. She also has a dry sense of humor like Christine and has no remorse of torturing people like Yui Komori.
Bio: She and Christine have been best friends at church back in Ashburn, Virginia where they would talk about animes and yaoi nonstop especially when she loves Christine's Diabolik Lovers Fanfic which she and Christine adore wholeheartedly. She's been collecting weapons ever since she watches Naruto and Naruto Shippuden and let's not forget that she's badshit insane where she'll go on a killing spree either at home or in public. Whenever someone bitches about her behind her back, she'll be a Yangire(meaning a character who will snapped suddenly out of jealousy, irritation or something similar) on other people, but mostly Yui Komori(AKA pop tart). The only person who can redeemed her Yangire behavior is Christine who will either called her out or knock her out. Although acting outgoing, cheerful, and cute, deep down she's dark, menacing, and WAY MORE sadistic than Christine is where she'll torture her enemies without any remorse or hesitations especially Yui which most of the Sakamakis and Mukamis are afraid of.