Chapter 1 {Big News}

Start from the beginning

"Abby... Joe we have to discuss this more." Her mother said and Abby nodded, She stood up and then helped Joe up.

"What about your future?" Abby's dad asked them and Joe smiled.

"As soon as I am 18, I am going to find a job, and I am about to graduate soon."

"I will make sure Abby has a good life." Her dad nodded.

"Abby you are not moving out of here." Her mother said and Abby groaned.

"Mom... why not?!"

"You are only 15 young lady!"

"You should be happy we are allowing you to keep this baby!"

"You are way too young to take care of yourself and so is Joseph!" Abby said nothing and neither did Joe. They were quiet, they knew they were both young and they didn't plan on this to happen but now it had and they would have to deal with it.

**

"Joe this is cute don't you think?" His girlfriend tugged on his arm and pointed over to a cute little baby onesie.

"Babe we still have 7 months to buy those... let's look for a dress for you first and a tux for me."

"Fine." She mumbled and continued walking.

"How about this store?" She asked and dragged Joe towards a clothing store.

"Will I even fit into those dresses?"

"Babe you are 6 weeks pregnant not 6 months you are still as flat as you were before." Abby giggled and shrugged her shoulders.

"I can't wait for our baby Joe... in a week we will have our first ultrasound." He smiled at her and kissed her lips.

"I love you baby." Abby wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a kiss again.

"I love you too Joe." He brushed his lips along hers and kissed her again when they suddenly heard someone cough behind them. Both slowly pulled away and saw Taylor standing there. She was glaring at Abby and the couple knew the reason why pretty well.

"Taylor what are you doing here?" Abby asked overly friendly, the sarcasm noticeable.

"Hey Joe." She totally ignored Abby and instead tried to flirt with her boyfriend.

"Do you want to go on a party on Friday with me, you know it's the last one until we all graduate."

"Yeah Abby and I will be there." He answered and then wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's waist and they walked away. Childish as she was she turned her head back to Taylor and stuck her tongue out to her.

"Babe you don't have to be so mean." He whispered in her ear and Abby grinned at him.

"Why not?"

"Your my boyfriend and she is flirting with you in front of me, is she a witch or what?" He only shook his head and laughed.

"Come on we need to find you a dress for prom." The pregnant girl nodded and followed him through the mall. "

"Hi Mrs. E!" Abby shouted into the kitchen of Joe's house.

"Hi Abby!" Joe's Aunt Olivia walked out of the kitchen drying her hands.

"What did you kids do today?" She asked and Abby smiled.

"I got a prom dress, Joe chose it."

"Joseph you shouldn't see her in the dress before prom, it's bad luck!!"

"Aunt Olivia that's for weddings!!"

"And?"

"The same goes for a prom." Olivia smiled at the couple and then walked back in the kitchen.