"Wherever it is that you wanna go, you can go by yourself!" You yanked your hand free from his grasp in one hard tug. The shocked expression on his face didn't phase you one bit. "Come on, Kyunghee sunbae." You took hold of her hand, as you stepped in another direction. "We don't need to be around this grumpy jerk any longer. We can go and have ourselves a nice little girl chat without him." And with that, you pulled Kyunghee away, leaving him to stand there.

"Jiyeong? Jiyeong!" Taehyung groaned and rolled his eyes in frustration as he watched you walk off with a huff and puff. "She always knows the best ways to annoy me."

"You're going to let her go off like that?" Hoseok asked.

"What else can I do? Since she's upset with me, all I can do for now is get a drink and wait until she gets over it so we can talk."

"Oh, if you're going to get one, can you bring--"

"I'm not bringing you or anyone else anything!" he shouted before walking away with his hands down in his pockets.

"Grumpy jerk!" he shouted, which earned him a high middle finger in return.

While Taehyung was off to get his drink, you and Kyunghee had gone off somewhere a little less noisy: the kitchen. With a beverage each, you both pulled up two chairs and started to talk.

"I can't believe him. Just what in the world is his problem?"

"The both of us had a falling out a while back."

'A falling out, with such a nice person?' "How'd that happen, if you don't mind me asking."

"I don't want to get into it," she rubbed her arm while her gaze lowered to the floor. "If you want to know, it's best if you ask him." 'What a nosy girl she is.'

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad. Let's, uh--Let's talk about something else!"

"Sure, I have an idea for a topic." She immediately pointed towards your bracelet. "That bracelet of yours is really pretty. Where'd you get it from?"

"Oh," you looked down at the glinting accessory and held it up to gaze upon it once again, "Taehyung sunbae bought it for me for my birthday."

'He bought it for her..? Is this some kind of joke?' "Oh, your birthday? When was it?"

"Actually, it'll be here in a few hours."

"Really? Well, happy birthday to you in advance."

"Thank you," you smiled. "When he told me how much he paid for it, I wanted him to take it back, but in the end, as you can see, I ended up accepting it anyhow. He had already spent a lot of money on me already, so I didn't feel right about accepting such an expensive thing."