CML : 2 ( Guy With The Tattoos )

Start from the beginning

I walked into the restaurant, clocked in, and grabbed my apron.

"Boss, Vanessa's here!" I heard someone say. I looked up and seen Gary walking to me.

"Nessa, did you make your mind?"

I nodded. "I do the extras hours." He smiled clapping.

"Great! You can have the rest of the week off!" He said and my mouth dropped.

"Mr. Gary are you sure?" I asked. He never gave me this opportunity like this.

"100%. Today your last day for the week." I smiled.

"Yayyy!!" I said getting to work.

* : *

"Vanessa, get table 7 for me." One of the workers said. I put the broom up and walked to table 7.

"Okay I'll be you guys' waiter for tonight. I'll start you guys off with some drinks. Any suggestions?" I asked taking out my notepad.

I looked at the couple and LAWD when I looked at the guy, I almost fell out! He was fine ass hell! He was a light skin with tattoos. SEXY jawline. Omg his eyes were so pretty brown like damn.

"I'll have a glass of tequila." He said looking at me smiling. THE SMILE! 😩😩😍

Come on Nessa, focus and stop day dreaming about people's man . I wrote down his order and then looked at the woman who was glaring at the guy then looked at me.

"And for you mam?"

"Just get me a damn glass of champagne." She said rolling her eyes at the guy and he shook his head. I wrote down hers as well.

"Okay I'll be right back with your orders." I walked away heading the the back. I made their drinks and the whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. He was sexy like shit! But I know no man like that will ever want me.

* : *

"Here's your drinks. Are you guys ready to take your order for food?" I asked taking my notepad and pen out again.

"Actually yes. I'll have the mashed potato and beef. " the guy said smiling at me and I smiled back writing that down.

"And you mam?" When I looked at her, she was staring at me damn hard ! Like she wanted to punch me in the face.

"I want the streak and green bean and I want for you to stop making googly eyes with my damn boyfriend! Get your own nigga!" She said and I frowned.

"Chanel what the hell are you talking about? Nobody making no fuckinf googly eyes. And we not even together so you can drop that shit. Plus, you lucky I'm breaking you out tonight. I just brought you to dinner because I felt sorry when you was outside hungry and shit so calm that shit down before I make yo ass bounce!" The guy yelled. 

"Whatever Chris. I don't want to be here anyway, fuck you!" She got up and walked out the restaurant. Damn. I feel like I'm the cause of all this.

I looked at the guy. Or should I say - Chris.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I should've never smiled  b -"

"Nahh its not your fault ma. She's just mad because I don't want to be in a relationship with her. If you want, you can join me for dinner." He said and I grinned.

"I would love to, but I'm working and I don't want to make my boss mad." I said. "I need to go get your food. Do you still want her order?"

"I want for you go join me. Please, join me for dinner." He begged holding my hand. I blushed.

"I .. I guess I could stay for a little bit." He smiled.

"Great. What's your name beautiful?" He asked and I smiled. Last person that called me beautiful was my mom. She always tells me I'm beautiful nobody esle does.

"I'm Vanessa. And you are?" I asked.

"Christopher. But you can call me Chris. What a beautiful woman like you doing working in a restaurant?"

I don't really like to share my background with people and so I don't really want to tell him anything. "Um I .. dont have enough money to find somewhere decent enough to work so i came here to work so that me and my daughter could have somewhere to live and eat." I explained. I already feel like i said too much. He's a stranger, I don't know him and I'm telling him all my business like it's true or some shit.

"Damn. How old is your daughter?"

"She's 5 months. Thank God I still have my mom though. She takes her when I don't have her." I said.

"That's cute." He said.

I nodded. "Yeah, tell me what you do.." I said.

"I make music. Yeah I rap and sing sometimes. It's something I'm good at. Something told me do music and so I did." He said.

"Are you like famous?"

He laughed. "Yeah, you can say that." He said and I blushed. "Your beautiful you know that?" He asked staring at me and I blushed even more.

"Oh stop, you got me blushing." I said and he laughed.

"I'm guessing that's good. We should exchange numbers. I would love to get to know you." He said rubbing his thumb on my hand. I looked at his hand then back at him.

Last time a guy told me this, He left me. How can I trust him?

Plus, he's a celebrity, I'm pretty sure I'll just become one of his little hoes on tours or whatever. 

"I don't want this to be my last time tlakinf to you Christopher. How do I know you aren't just trying to sugar talk me?" He busted out laughing.

"Of course not ma. I don't rock like that. If I get to know a woman, that means I want to get to know her more. Learn more about her. I'm not just gonna save you in my contacts and never contact you, hell no. Thats a waste of my time." He said. He sounded like he understood so much. "So, do you believe me?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess I can. But I'm really believing you so don't lie to me." He smiled.

"Of course not mama."

We exchanged numbers and then talked a bit. He's actually a pretty nice guy. We have a couple things in common and I'm pretty sure there's more.

I can't wait to find out more about him.

This could be my lil blessing from the Lord. 😌❤

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Is Chris telling Vanessa the truth or is he lying about keeping in touch with her? ..

* Should Vanessa be worrying about seeing a man right now?

* What y'all think on her working the extra hours..

* Comment your thoughts, show love, share the book, and follow me.  💜