"Here you should go try it in" I told him then gave him the shirt.

"Hahah okay then" he said then took the shirt and walked away to the change rooms.

I followed him there so that I could try on my outfit as well.

Jungkook then went into the changing room so I decided to go to the one next to him.

"Jungkook I'm in the changing room next to you" I called out to him.

"Okay then" I heard him reply.

I then grabbed the clothes and changed into them to see how I look.

I walked out of the changing room, to look at what I look like in the mirror outside the change rooms.

There I saw Jungkook with his blue dress shirt that I picked out for him, with the sleeves rolled up.

Showing those arm muscles that he had.

I stood there staring at him looking at himself in the mirror till he noticed that I was there just standing.

His eyes widened as he saw me.

He turned around to face me so I stopped staring at him and looked at the mirror to see what I looked like.

And I was pretty impressed with myself as I did look pretty good.

"Wah Jiyoo, you look really good. You should definitely wear that" he told me smiling then crossed his arms as he scanned down looking at each detail.

" I think you should buy that dress shirt, it looks good on you too" I said to him then smiled.

I walked over to him to unbutton 2 buttons and as I was doing that, I felt his stare on me.

We were soo close that I could feel his breath on me.

I looked up at him as and we stared into each other's eyes for a moment before
I then quickly fixed his collar then made him turn around to look at himself in the mirror before he could see me blush up close.

I obviously and honestly still had feelings for him but they were coming back stronger as ever.

We made up our final decision to buy these clothes so we went back into the change rooms to change back into our normal clothes.

After that we went over to the counter to pay for it and as always Jungkook wanted to be the gentleman and to pay but I didn't let him do that.

We then walked out the store after paying and I check the time on my phone.

7:04 pm

It read I then realised that I had to mean up with the girls at the food court at 7:10.

"Oh hey Jungkook I have to meet up with the girls at 7:10pm do you want to come along?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure, since I'm here alone" he said then chuckled.

So I walked over to the food court with Jungkook following and there I saw them waiting for me at a table.

I walked over to them and held up the bags of clothes that I had.

"I finally picked out what I'm wearing tomorrow" I told them smiling and sat down in one of the free seats.

"Ohh nice, but hey Jungkook nice seeing you around here" Misun then said and smiled at him.

"Yeah haha I just tagged along with Jiyoo since I was alone here" he then said.

"Oh but what are you doing here?" Jinmi then asked.