2

He sighed then continued on
"So where shall I start"

Jiyoo

I waited for him to say something till I decided to tell him that I knew about his other girl.

"I know you have another girl" I said and looked down clasping my hands together placing them on my knees.
"But let me tell you the whole story please listen" he asked.
He then continued

"I'm the son of the CEO of a company and as you know I'm what you call rich I guess" he said looking down.
"It's not the luxurious life you would think of, I can't do anything. I can't control what I do, I can't even choose who I want to marry or love" he went on.

"I was... put into an arranged marriage by my mother. She said that I needed to date the daughter of one of the richest companies in town." He said as I listened, wondering who this particular daughter is.

"Please don't assume that I love her please but it's... Soojung" he told.
Once I heard him say that I sat still, frozen and in shock.
I didn't know what to do or think or even say.

"I know your shocked but please remember that I couldn't do anything about this, I couldn't even choose" he said leaning down and resting his elbows on his knees.
I watched him as he stroked through his hair in frustration.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier, I didn't know what to do and I didn't know how to tell you" he asked looking back up and into my eyes.
"I love you and I don't love her, at all" he then said.
I thought again.
I thought back to that text.
After receiving that message of how it was a dare, I then got another message after that.

*Flashback*

045*******:
Jungkook dating you was a dare
I told him to do it
I dared him to
I dared him to make a girl fall in love with him, within 2 weeks
And perfect timing
You showed up
And he took that chance to do it
To you

*end*

"I appreciate you telling me the truth and thankyou for that but do you really love me? You know your going quite fast with us? I've been skeptical about you for some time but I've realised something because of something I've gotten" I told him.
I took out my phone getting ready to
Show him those messages I was sent.

"What is it?" He asked.
"I got messages from a number I don't know and I just wanted to see if you know this person" I said and opened up my message app and showed him the messages that were sent to me.

He grabbed my phone to get a closer look and to scroll through them.
I watched his reaction looking for anything suspicious.
I saw his eyes widen as he read through them.

"Jungkook is this true?" I asked snatching back my phone from him.
I stood up.
"Jungkook tell me please is this true" I said out loud.
"Yes it's true" he said softly.

I sat back down in shock and my eyes were watering up from hearing the truth.
"So that's it, you asked me to be your girlfriend without having any feelings and doing it for a dare because I was available?" I said starting to get pissed.

"Yes that's what it was like at the start but then I started to feel feelings for you, I'm being serious" he said looking into my eyes, pleading.