U

As the bus arrived at school just in time.
We went straight to homeroom.
After that incident with jungkook and I, I felt weird.
I didn't want to fall for him again.
But at the same time I also feel suspicious as to why he's doing this now.
Did he like suddenly fall for me or something?
But that's impossible.
Just in a span of a day, I don't think that he can suddenly fall for me as quick as that.

I quickly ran up the stairs and went to home room.
I got in just in time, right when the teacher was going to mark me absent.
I went to the table where I normally sit, near my friend Misun and Jinmi.
"Damn luckily you came on time today, you could of been marked absent again" Misun said.
"Yeah I know" I replied.
We then had to sit for 10 minutes listening to boring notices and announcements that we've been told about yesterday.

*DING DING*
Finally it was time to go to class and first up I had Art.
I walked out the door of our homeroom and said bye to my friends as they went their way to their classes they have.
I then suddenly realise that, jungkook was in my art class.
God damn it
How could I forget that he was?
Ugh whatever, I'll just ignore him if he does anything.

I arrived at art class and everyone was waiting outside the room for the teacher to arrive.
There I saw him, looking straight at me while he was talking to his group of friends.
We made eye contact but I looked away and continued walking to my friends that I normally hang out with in art class.
Mrs Lee our teacher then arrived and we all got out our things that we needed for today's lesson.
I went in and sat in my normal spot with my other classmates.
"Okay so class today we'll be doing self portraits of each other in partners" Mrs Lee announced.
And everyone discussed to each other if they wanted to be partners for it and everything.
"But now now class you won't be choosing your partners, you'll be picking out a number from this box I have here and whoever gets the same number as you, you guys will do each other's portraits" Mrs Lee said holding up the box full of numbers.
Everyone sighed and murmured their words on how it was unfair.
But to me I didn't really care I just wanted to draw and paint and everything, I just wanted to do art.

The teacher called out the names one by one according to the class roll.
"Jeon Jungkook" Mrs Lee called out.
I looked up from my sketch book as I was just sketching while waiting for my name to be called out.
I watched him walk up to the teacher and picked his number out from the box. He then walked away and opened his number.
" I got a 9 y'all, did anyone else get a 9 ?!" Jungkook said out loud to the whole class.
Everyone either shook their head or said no.
" well okay then, if anyone did tell me okie" he said putting up a thumbs up then sitting back down on his seat.

As 2 more names got called out it was then my turn.
"Jung Jiyoo" Mrs Lee called out.
I closed my sketchbook and walked up to the teacher who held the box as I picked out a number. I saw Jungkook staring at me intently which made me feel awkward.
Anyway after picking out a number I walked back to my table,  hoping that I wouldn't be paired up to someone I didn't like or more like Jungkook.
Sitting back down on my seati slowly opened up the piece of paper that held the number of who I'd be pairing up with for this.
9 it was a 9.
I didn't know what to say, I was speechless and I couldn't think straight.
"So Jiyoo what number did you get ?" My friend and classmate Yeseul asked.
Instead of telling her, I just shoved the piece of paper towards her then leaned my head onto the table.
"*gasp* oh my god girl you got a 9, which means that.... your.... pairing up with him.... Jungkook." She said as she looked towards Jungkook and so did I, who was looking straight at us, as he heard what number I had gotten because of Yeseul saying it out loud.
He was smirking, smirking at me.
God damn it, seriously why did I have to get the same number as him.
I then again put my head on the table and started hitting my forehead against it.
"Now can I get all you guys to sit next to your partners as they will also be your table mate for the rest of the term" Mrs Lee said out loud.
Everyone argued and were complaining about it.
" now why I've done this is because I've had enough of your behaviour by talking while I'm talking. So by doing this, this shall teach you a lesson and until you learn how to not talk while I'm talking and to not misbehave , I will then let you go sit back with your friends" she announced.
Everyone then groaned and packed up their things and went to sit next to their partner.
I stood up, steadily walking towards Jungkook.
He was there waiting for me and smirking once again with his arm on top of the empty chair next to him.

As I walked to where he was sitting I moved his arm off the top of the chair then put my stuff done and sat down on the chair.
" Hey Jiyoo nice seeing you again" Jungkook said smiling at me.
I looked at him then looked away, ignoring him.
Looking towards the teacher waiting for what we're going to do next.
"So everyone as we will be doing self portraits, to start off today we will just be listing and planning the key features in each other's face. I want you guys to use the skills and techniques that you've learnt in this class, to practice drawing those key features like the eyes, the nose or the lips" the teacher explained.
After she was done explaining, we now had to do what she had told us to do.
To find the key features in each other's face.
We both looked at each other the same time staring into each other's eyes.
I looked down at my notebook feeling embarrassed.

"Now where shall we start Jiyoo"