N

Jiyoo

"Now where shall we start Jiyoo"
He said staring into my face.
Leaning closer.
I turned around and slammed my hand onto the table then stood up.
"Umm instead of looking at each other's faces and stuff or whatever, why don't we take photos of each other so we won't have to keep l-looking and y-yeah" I said and quickly but stuttered.
"Well okay then, up to up you"
Jungkook replied.
"Mrs Lee we'll be going outside to take pictures of each other" I told her
"Oh that's a great idea, oh and I suggest, you talke picture of each other's expression, so you get a feel to a each other's facial espression."
The teacher announced and went back to her desk to do whatever she was doing.
I took out my phone from my pocket then went outside and waited for him to come.
Jungkook then followed me out but went to his bag to grab his phone out.

"Okay uhh I'll take a photo first" I told him and went over to a wall.
"Can you stand here please?" I asked him to stand in front of the wall and he nodded, following what I asked him to do.
I clicked the camera app and waited for him to get into position.
Once he was ready I held up my phone and took photos of him one by one, from each angle so I could see his features better.
While doing this, I felt weird
I felt that stomach feeling again.
It felt like he was looking at me through the camera.
Looking at me, at my eyes.
Ugh why is he doing this?
How is he soo good looking?
How is he making me fall for him again?
NO STOP JIYOO
Don't say that
"Um hello Jiyoo?? You there??" I heard and saw Jungkook right in front of my face waving his hand at me.
"Oh um sorry, uh I guess it's my turn now" I said to him.
I put away my phone, into my pocket and walked over to the wall.
Leaning against it.
Jungkook then held up his phone ready to take photos.
"Oh wait" Jungkook said as he jogged over to me.
He came right up to me.
He was soo close.
He was leaning in.
Till he moved a strand of hair behind my ear with his hand.
My heart. Oh my. My heart is beating fast.
He then went back to his spot and started taking pictures of me.

After we were done, we went back inside to start on practicing the eyes, nose and everything else of the person's face.
Labelling, explaining the depth and whatever and drawing.
I was getting bored soo I decided to put in my earphones and listen to music while doing the work.
Since we were just drawing and everything, or teacher allowed us to listen to music since she says that it can help with our creativity.

I plugged in my earphones into my phone and chose a song from my playlist.
I put in both my earphones into my ears and started listening to the music while doing my work.
Till I felt my left earphone being taken off.
I looked over to my left and saw Jungkook putting the left
Earphone into his left ear.
He looked at me and smiled, continuing with his work.
I didn't bother as I just wanted to get my work done so I let him listen with me.
I heard him singing a few lines of the song and honestly, it was soo sweet and beautiful.
His voice was soo tender and smooth.
It drew me and distracted me from doing my work.
I then realised that I had to stop listening to him and start doing my work again.

I kept practicing each feature of the face, drawing it as best as I can and as real as I could.
Making each feature detailed.

"Woah Jiyoo, you're really good" Jungkook said looking down at my book.
Looking at my sketches of his features.
"Uh um thanks" I replied looking at his sketches too.
"Your one is good too, you're good at it as well" I complimented him.
He actually did really well and better than I thought he could do.
"Haha thanks" he smiled accepting the compliment.

After doing all the sketches and work.
It was time for class to end.
We packed up our things and stood up waiting for our teacher to dismiss us from class.
After we were dismissed,
We then went outside and put our things in our bag, then headed straight to recess.
I felt an arm go around my shoulder again and I guessed who it was.
I looked to my right and saw who I guessed who the person was.
Jungkook. Of course.
He's literally the only person that does that to me now, well except my brother.
"So Jiyoo do you want to eat recess and lunch with us today" he asked.
"Ah no thankyou but I thanks for the offer I guess" I answered and shook his arm off me and went to my normal spot where my friends and I normally ate at.

"Oh Jiyoo I see you and Jungkook aye" my friend Yeona said smirking at me.
" Oh Jiyoo is there finally a thing going on between you two???" My other friend Soomi nudged as I sat down.
"No guys there's nothing going between us, I swear to god.
He's acting soo weird today
Like he keeps coming close to me and everything. Like he even asked me if he wanted to eat lunch with him and his friends today but I declined" I told them.
"OHHHH" they all said in unison.
"I bet he finally realised his feelings for you" another one of my friend Soo young said.
Everyone squealed.
I shook my head laughing at them.
"No guys no, how could he realise soo quickly and in a day even?!?" I said explaining to them.
" Well I bet you guys will get together soon." Misun said smiling.

"Never and I won't ever let it happen"