K

Jungkook was still by my side holding my hand as I was getting my wounds healed by the school nurse.
"Are you okay now ?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm feeling better than I was before" I said giving him a small smile.
"I'm glad though I'm sorry that I wasn't there to stop them earlier" he said and looked down at his lap.
I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me.
"It's okay, you wouldn't of known since we were behind a building" I told him.
The door then suddenly slammed open.
Jungkook and I turn our heads to see my brother hoseok and my friends.
"Omg Jiyoo what the hell happened to you!?!" My brother said in shock and ran up to me and grabbed my face.
"Oppa I'm fine, it's okay" I assured him.
"No your not not fine neither are you okay. Look at you, what are mum and dad going to think?" He said.
"They aren't home anyway, they're on a business trip" I told.
"But still-" my brother said till he got cut off.
"Students it's time to head to class and Jiyoo you'll stay here and rest for the next periods" the school nurse said.
"Yes nurse" they all said.
Jaein then put my bag on the next to me on the floor and smiled saying she hopes that I'll feel better.
They all walked out the door except for Jungkook.
"Get some rest okay, I'll text you so you won't get board" he said taking my hands and putting them in his.
He smiled at me then let go of my hands and walked away, not forgetting to wave bye.

I decided to lie down but after a few minutes I kept tossing and turning on the bed because I was bored.
I tried going to sleep but I couldn't because I was waiting for Jungkook to text me.
I then realised he could be doing work in class so I just decided to play some games and watch YouTube videos to help with my boredom.
But even that made me bored as I could find anything else to watch and couldn't play as I finished all my energy.
So once again I decided to try and go back to sleep.

*DING DING*
I heard the notification sound of my phone.

I brought up my phone to my face to look at the notification.

I saw the name and instantly smiled at who texted me.

Jungkook:
Hey sorry I texted you late
We had to do our work and there was a lot of questions to do
But I sped through them and I now have free time to talk to you

Jiyoo:
It's okay don't worry
I knew that would of happen
But make sure to send me the work when I get home so I'm not behind
:) :) :)

Jungkook:
Yes I will babe

Jiyoo:
Babe?
Why are you calling me babe all of a sudden ?
Lolol

Jungkook:
Cause you are my babe
You're mine

Jiyoo:
Hahah since when boii

I smiled, feeling great to talk to him

Jungkook:
Since just then

Jiyoo:
Was that a confession?
It didn't seem like it XD

Jungkook:
Well would you like to be my girlfriend

Jiyoo:
Aren't you going to fast ?

I squealed after seeing he asked me to be his girlfriend.
But I then thought, is he really being serious?