O

I can't believe I did that.

Still I was squealing on the floor by the door because of that little incident between Jungkook and I.

"Omg are you okay?" A voice said.
And I looked up to see him looking at me with an odd expression while drinking his banana milk.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said and smiled excitedly.
I stood up at skipped up the stairs to my room .
"God I think I think you need help" my brother said.
" I heard that!" I said as I was about to go inside my room.
"Well you were supposed to hear it!" He said and went inside his room and slammed it shut.
Well jeez bro, calm your farm.

I walked into my room and changed into my home clothes that I normally wear.
I started to unpack my bag to take out my notebooks and homework that I needed to study on and complete.

After some minutes of studying, I heard a knocking on the door.
"Come in" I said to the person.
The person opened the door and I turned around on my chair to see who it is and of course it's my brother with his phone in his hand.

" So I was texting Jungkook" he started off, standing by the door.
Oh I guess he knows now.
"And apparently you had said yes to him to be his girlfriend ?" He said questioning and started walking towards me with his hands on his hips but stopped right in front of me.

"So is this true?" He asked.
As he was an overprotective brother I slowly looked at him nervously.
"Uhhh yeah?" I said smiling awkwardly.

"You know how I'm protective over my little sister about these things but since I know your boyfriend well cause he's my friend, I can trust him to take care of you so I support it" he then said and suddenly smiled.

"REALLY!?!" I said and jumped up to hug him tightly.
He hugged my back tightly too but pulled away and looked at me in the eyes.

"But you do remember that mum and dad have not allowed you to date yet, right?" He told me.
"Oh...true" I said looking down disappointed at myself.
How could I forget?!?
God dammit
What am I going to tell mum and dad now???

"Well you can't do much you know, all you can do for now is to not tell them about it and to not make it obvious that you're dating someone" hoseok suggested.

"Yeah I guess soo but I would have to tell them soon though, I don't want them to find out through the wrong reason" I told him.
Thinking about what I should do once I confront my parents about Jungkook.

"I think it's best to keep it a secret for now then tell them when you think it's the best time to tell them" my brother suggested.
"Yeah I will" I told him smiling in agreement.

"Well I'm going to head back into my room now, to study and congratulations" he said then walked out the door and closed it.
"Thankyou!" I shouted so that he can hear me then continued to do my work.

I was nearly finished through studying my math till I heard my phones notification ringtone.

I looked over to my phone on my bedside table and I slid over to it on my chair to grab it, then slid back to my desk.

Message notification:
Jungkook

I smiled at the name I saw and decided to reply back to him.

Jungkook:
Hey babe
What are you up to?
I can officially call you babe
Since your mine
Hahaha

Jiyoo:
Hey hey
Hahah yes I guess you can now
Well I'm just doing some homework and studying for some subjects
What about you?
What are you doing?

Jungkook:
Oh that's good
Well I'm kinda studying too
Well I stopped studying cause I was bored of it
And
Now I'm playing
...
OVERWATCH!!!

Jiyoo:
Tsk tsk tsk
You shouldn't be doing that
You should be studying right now
We have an exam in 2 days
You should study for it
And not play your video games

Jungkook:
Yes mum......
I'll study now.......

Jiyoo:
HAHAH GOOD BOY

Jungkook:
Well I guess I'll study now
Talk to you later babe
Bye bye

Jiyoo:
Okiee then
Bye byeeee

I then shut my phone off and slid back to my bedside table to put it back where it was before.

I then continued in with my studying and my homework.

10 minutes have passed and I've finished studying for math.
I decided to have a break and went downstairs to grab a snack and a drink.
I walked to the kitchen and opened up the cabinets to look for some snacks that I can eat.
I saw a unopened pack of Oreos so grabbed them before my brother could eat them.
I walked over to the fridge to grab some chocolate milk to go with the Oreos cause why not and walked back upstairs to my room.
I sat back down on my chair and unwrapped the pack of Oreos that I got.
I took out one Oreo and dipped it into the chocolate milk.
I bit into the cookie and sighed in satisfaction.

I kept eating more and more cookies till I heard my phone ring and went to
Grab it off my bedside table.

I looked at the caller ID and saw

Jungkook

I decided to answer it.

"Hey Jungkook what's up"

"I'm up"

"What?"

"Look out your window"

And there I saw Jungkook on the tree
Holding a box of pizza and his backpack around his back.

I dropped the Oreo in shock to see that he was there.

What is he doing here?