L

Jiyoo

I just let it out again, crying onto her shoulder.

We walked to the living room to talk about what happened.

We then sat down on the couch.

"So... Jiyoo, what happened?" Jaein asked me while rubbing my back.

"It's Jungkook" I said quietly though enough so that she could hear me.

"WHAT DID THAT LITTLE SHIT DO!??" She yelled out loud.

"Oh my good, Jaein be quiet, you're soo loud" I told her.

"Sorry sorry, but really what did he do?" She then asked again.

"So I went out to hang out with Youngjae to catch up on things" I said telling he the first thing.

She then nodded saying she was listening.

I then continued on explaining.

"But then near the end of our hang out, Youngjae kissed me and someone had taken a photo of us kissing and sent it to Jungkook, but I didn't kiss back, Youngjae kissed me but he said sorry after I pushed him away" I told her looking down in disappointment.

"What the hell, are you serious" she said .

"Then when I came back home, Jungkook and I had an argument about it and I honestly don't get why he's mad like he didn't even tell me that he was in an arranged relationship" I said putting my head down.

I then went into more detail with what happened.

"Wow what the hell man, what a dick, so he is basically accusing you of shit you didn't do" she said pissed at him.

"Well stay here as long as you'd long, so you can clear up you're mind" Jaein told me.

"Though what should I do Jaein?" I asked her.

"Well I think that you should take a break from him, I think he went too fast with your relationship and you should stay away from him a bit or until your mind is cleared up" she suggested.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking" I told her and gave her a small smile.

"Well I'm not going to talk to him right now" I told her and just as I was talking about that.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I took it out to see what it is.

I received a text message from...

Jungkook.

Message notification

Jungkook:
Jiyoo
Where are you
Tell me where you are
Are you safe
I'm sorry
Please come back

He texted as I looked through the messages.

I didn't bother answering them as I was really not in the mood to talk to him.

"Well I think we should go to bed now since we have school tomorrow" Jaein said as she stood up.

I looked up at her and nodded.

"Well you can use the guest room" she said.

"Okay thankyou" I said thanking her.

We then went to the rooms to head off to bed.

As I opened the door, I went over to the bed and placed my bag down on it.

I then opened my bag up to get my sleeping wear out.

I changed into the outfit then slipped into the comfy bed.

I couldn't fall asleep straight away as there were soo much things in my mind.

So I decided to read some books on my phone to keep my mind off these thoughts.

But still that didn't work so I decided to put in my earphones and listened to some calming music.

I didn't fall asleep till 1 am though at least I got a bit of sleep.

------

*knock knock*

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door.

"Jiyoo it's time to wake up" I heard Jaein say outside the door.

I then opened my eyes to the bright room lit up by the sun.

"I'm up" I told her loud enough for her to hear.

"Okay I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast" she said then walked away from the door.

I then stood up from the bed and got ready into my school uniform.

After I changed into my uniform I walked of the room and over to the kitchen to see
Jaein placing some ham and cheese into a sandwich.

"Good morning" I told her then went over the kitchen bench top and sat on one of the chairs.

"Morning, I'm making some ham and cheese toastie for us" she said as she placed the two sandwiches on the sandwich press.

I then decided to help her out and make some hot chocolate for the both of us.

I put water into the kettle then turn it on for it to boil.

I grabbed two packets of hot chocolate from the cupboard and poured them into 2 cups.

Once the hot water was done I poured in the hot water then brought them over to the bench top to where Jaein was with the sandwiches.

We then ate up our breakfast and drank our hot chocolates.

When we were done we placed the dishes in the sink and grabbed our bags, getting ready to leave for school.

Once we were ready we walked out the door and Jaein locked the door and made sure it was locked before we started walking.

As we were walking Jaein suddenly asked me a question.

"What are you going to do if he suddenly talks to you? Like you guys are in the same class and you're partners for art?" She asked curiously.

"I guess I just won't talk to him" I told her walking with my head.

We then finally reached the school gates and from where I was, I saw Jungkook with his group of friends.

I then saw him walking towards us and as he reached us I swerved the other way so I wouldn't talk to him.

"Jiyoo wait!" I heard him say behind me, following me.

I then kept ignoring him and walked over with Jaein to my other friends that were waiting in our normal spot that we normally stay in the morning.

"Jungkook please leave me alone, I told you already that I need time to think and time away from you"