I

"What happened?! What happened to you!? Why did you do that!?" He snarled at me.

What did I do?

"Jungkook what do you mean ?!?" I told him.

"You kissed him!!! I saw it!!! I saw you kiss him!!" He yelled into my face.

My eyes widen as I remember that moment happening.

"So it is true... you did kiss him" jungkook said letting go of my wrist.

"Let me explain !!!! Please Jungkook !!!" I begged him.

"Explain what!?! What is there to explain!! You obviously still like him!" He yelled

"I don't like him anymore! I'm telling you the truth" I said trying to explain to him.

"Then what is this!?!! Huh!!" He said to me grabbing out his phone and showing me
A photo of Youngjae and I.

Kissing.

"Who took that?!?" I asked him.

"Well I don't know who but I just got it sent to me and to me this is enough proof
That you do still like him" he said walking away.

I then grabbed his wrist back.

"Jungkook I swear to go, I didn't kiss him, he kissed me" I said explaining what happened.

"That's what they all say!!!" He said then pulled back his wrist to walk away to the living room.

"I'm telling the truth for goodness sake, Jungkook. I'm telling you that I don't like him anymore, he isn't the one for me, you are Jungkook... you are" I said as I was walking behind him.

I stood in front of him and watched him sit onto the couch and grabbed the remote to watch tv, Ignoring what I said.

"You know what, I don't understand why your soo mad at me for this one single reason! Like I didn't even kiss him, he kissed me and he apologised for it while you never even told me that you were in an arranged relationship for a while already!"
I said to him.

He then finally stood up to say something.

" I told you jiyoo, I told you about it" he said.

"No you didn't you told me AFTER I found out" I said emphasising on after.

"Still I told you" he said then sat back down and rolled his eyes.

I've had enough of this guy.

"You know... what I'm done, I'm not dealing with you anymore" I told him then walked away to my room.

"Jiyoo... wait" I heard Jungkook say as I was about to walk up the stairs.

"I said wait" he said then I heard his footsteps coming towards me.

I decided to make a run for it.

I ran up the stairs and into my room.

Just in time before Jungkook could get to my room.

I locked the door and made sure it was locked.

"Jiyoo! Jiyoo! Open the door!" He said knocking hard on my door.

"Why should I?!?" I said out loud to him so that he can hear it as I was grabbing some of my clothes from my closet and stuffing it into a bag.

"Don't do this!" He said begging.

"Do what Jungkook! I'm not doing anything nor did I do anything to cause this!" I told him as I zipped up my bag full of clothes.

"You're the one who's accusing me of kissing him when I didn't even do it, and he even apologised for his wrong doing!" I said explaining.

Once I was all done I opened up the door to see Jungkook with a blank face that I couldn't read, standing in front of me.

He looked to see a bag around my back and his eyes widen at the sight of it.

I then went my way around him then walked down the stairs to walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?!? Please don't leave me" he said to me, following me till we reached the end of the stair case.

I then looked back at him.

"Jungkook I need time to, I need space because I am soo done of what you are doing" I said to him.

I then turned back around and headed for the door.

Jungkook's hand then grabs my wrist, pulling me back to look at him.

"Please don't leave me, I don't have anyone else but you" he said looking straight into my eyes, begging.

"Please Jungkook I need time, I need to think if it's the right time for us to be together.
You know I think you went too fast with this, with us. So please give me some time to think okay. I'll get back to you" I said to him pulled my wrist back to walk away towards the door.

He then just stood there, watching me walk away from him.

I opened the door and took one final last look at him before shutting the door and walking way from my house.

I decided to walk to the park to have some time to think about things.

As I arrived I sat down on one of the swings, swinging back and forth , thinking about what I should do and what happened.

Is this really the right time for us to be together?

Should I break up with him?

I thought to myself thinking about what I should do.

I then just let it out, I let out all these emotions that I was feeling and started crying.

After thinking about this and calming myself down for a little while I stood up from the swing and walked away in the cold night.

I decided to come over to one of my friends house, to say for a bit.

As I arrived I walked up to her front door then knocked on it.

The door suddenly opened and it was Jaein that opened it.

Her eyes widened, shocked to see me that I was here.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me then opened the door for me to come and walk in.

As I walked in I turned to look at her.

"Can I stay here for a little bit?" I asked her.

"Yes sure of course you can" she said then realised how red my eyes were.

She then suddenly hugged me.

I just let it out again, crying onto her shoulder.