E

"Are you ready to go" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah I guess so"

Jiyoo

Off we went and out of the classroom and walked towards the school gate.

I didn't know where we were going but I just kept following him.

Jungkook and I didn't talk much as we were walking but it did feel awkward.

I then saw where we were as we walked onto a familiar street.

It was the street where the cafe Jungkook and I always go to.

I smiled a little, seeing as though we were here at our special place, our cafe we always go to.

The little bells rang as we walked through the doors of the cafe.

Some of the customers turned their heads to face us, to see who walked through the door.

"Oh hello, it's our regular customers" the waiter that always serves us said, then waved.

"It's nice to see you guys again" the waiter then smiled and walked us over to our regular spot we sit in.

I smiled back and thanked him.

Jungkook and I then sat down in the table, facing each other.

"We will order later" Jungkook said to the waiter who had his notepad out ready.

He then flipped his notebook closed and placed it back in his apron.

"Very well then" the waiter smiled and nodded then went back towards the counter.

I then looked straight at Jungkook with a serious expression.

"What do you want to talk about? You have 5 minutes" I told him then rested my head on my palm.

"Look I just want to tell you that I really do like you and that I want to be with you, and I'm really sorry for everything that I've done, I really am, I was just to caught up about thinking about myself" he apologised.

I watched him as he placed his head down in disappointment at himself.

He then continued on.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't do well enough to be there for you and everything like that, I'm sorry that I also made you cry and sad at all the times that I made you feel like that, I didn't really mean to and I mean it" he then said.

"Jungkook" I said and he looked up.

I then continued on.

"Thankyou for apologising properly, I really appreciate that but I still want some time to think, I know I'm making you wait for a while but I just need more time" I told him honestly.

He nodded his head.

"I understand, I'm sorry if I'm also pressuring you into saying your answer, I just really want to know" he then told me.

"Don't worry I will tell you as soon as I know my answer" I said and smiled at him.

He then softly smiled at me, understanding what I'm trying to say.

We then decided to order some food since we're here already and we couldn't leave without ordering any food as this was one of our favourite places to eat.

As we ate we chatted here and there and I also thought about my answer and what I should do with this relationship.

When we finished, Jungkook went up to the counter and from there on, I still thought about what to say to him, till I finally made my decision.

After he payed he then walked back to our table to grab his bag and I stood up from the seat and grabbed my bag to.

Then we headed off towards the door of the cafe.

"See you guys soon" the waiter then said and waved at us.

"Bye" Jungkook and I said then he opened the door to the cafe to exit, making the little bells ring again.

Off we went walking towards my house, where he'll drop me off.

It was just some silence again but a peaceful silence that I liked.

We stopped at the front of my house.

He was about to say bye till I stopped him.

"Jungkook wait" I called out to him as he was going to walk away.

He turned back around and I saw hope in his eyes.

" I have something to tell you" I told him.

I then continued on.

"Lets take a break from each other" I told him as I felt tears flood my eyes.

"I understand" he then said he looked down and I saw a tear fall from his eyes.

I immediately went up to him and hugged him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he laid his head on my head.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but I just think we're going too fast" I told him honestly.

"I know I know, but I will never forget my feelings for you" he said as he hugged me.

"I won't too, but let's just wait for the right time,okay?" I said to him then raised my head up to look at him.

I wiped his tears away that fell onto his cheeks.

I kissed his cheek then hugged him once again.

I pulled away from his embrace and wiped the tears that fell onto my cheek.

"Bye Jungkook, please wait for me okay, till the right time" I said and waved at him.

"Bye Jiyoo, please wait for me as well and don't loose your feelings for me please" he said.

We said our goodbyes and made our way home.

I took out my keys but before I unlocked the door I looked back to look at jungkook.

I saw him stop walking to look at me too.

I then waved at him again saying goodbye.

I put the key into the hole and unlocked it.

I opened the door and stepped in.

Once I stepped in I saw my brother standing there.

"I heard what happened" hoseok said and went over to me to hug me.

I then wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly, wanting my brothers comfort.

I then let it out again and cried onto his shoulder and he hugged me tightly too, trying to give me the best comfort that he can.

It was the right thing to do as it wasn't the right time yet for Jungkook and I.