Themed Characters: Vampires

• She made a home for them, let them come and go freely, despite her mortality.

• They were embarrassed of their eye color. What kind of Vampire had glowing pink eyes?

• They had time- plenty of it. They liked to reflect that in the length of their hair, now flowing down to their knees.

• They found it weird that he was following them- wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? Where the Vampire followed the human? Either way, at this point, it was just getting annoying.

• "Who would turn six children into Vampires and then just...leave them?" They asked, peering down at the huddled kids in the corner of the room. "And why did you bring them to me?"

• She had gotten good at replicating the patterns of all her old favorite clothing designers. After all, they weren't around anymore, and where else was she going to find the same exact pattern that didn't exist because the weaving technique had gotten lost all those years ago?

• He flipped the coin in his fingers, hoping to whoever was watching over him that it landed on tails, like it had so many times before. He felt his heart in his throat when it landed on heads. His shoulders slumped and he looked over at his friend, "Guess you win this time, huh? Alright, do it. Make it quick, if you can."

• They had a wall covered in pictures of their past lovers and friends. When they were feeling nostalgic, they would spend the day in that room instead of sleeping.

• Sometimes they wondered why their brethren hadn't been caught already; most of them dressed exactly like the stereotypes.

•  She always thought she was rather smart about where she kept her blood, even if people thought it was strange to keep wine bottles in the fridge.

• He was incredibly lucky that night jobs were a common thing in this city, even if the overwhelming thrum of energy humming through his veins was distracting even on a good day.

• They picked at the chipping polish on their nails, tucked away in the alley, debating on their next meal.

• He thought he'd hidden it from his friends rather well, but they had known all along, even if they had thought it was a joke.

• The difference between new age vampires and old age vampires was apparent to anyone who spent three hours hanging around their clan.

• She never liked what she'd become all those centuries ago, but she made do, creating fashions under other names, and seeing the world for all its mysteries.

• They couldn't explain why it had happened. Loneliness was a driving factor, but they had never wanted someone else to live with this curse.