Themed Characters: Undead

• Their death had been an accident; they were sure of that, at least. However, the problem is what they were to do now. They didn't have any unfinished business.

• When they were young, they hadn't believed in monsters. As they stared into the glowing red eyes of a vampire, they knew they'd been wrong about them not existing.

• After she died and awoke, partially rotted, she knew it probably wasn't normal that she was still fairly intelligent. She kept up her routine, even if her cravings sometimes got the best of her.

• He lingered in the graveyard, eyes on the newly planted grass and the disturbed dirt he knew was beneath, signalling the new addition. He felt his stomach growl and he stepped closer to the tombstone.

• She stood at the edge of the forest, crying into her hands. There was a pull in her chest and with a deep inhale, she let it out as a wail; if she weren't so used to it, she suspects she might have pierced her own ears with the strength of it.

• He was a trickster, through and through. He liked that he could play with people, invisible or not. There was just something so thrilling about the variety of reactions he got.

• Waking up after so many years was a bit strange, but they sat up anyway, and peered down at their bony fingers. When they looked up, they noticed a figure in a cloak, holding a book.

• They lingered outside the hospital room, watching as people scurried in and out of the room, but they were too late, they thought to themselves.