Chapter 29

Aleena's POV

I was smiling like a retard when Hina knocked my door.

" Come inside Hina." I placed my phone aside." Since when , you're followering manners?" I tried to sound as plain as I could because I know why she's here.

" I was always a lady with full ethics and manners. You day dreamer never noticed." She snapped .

" My goodness! Now tell me since when you became a lady?." I giggled a little.

" huh , Not funny elder sista.!!"

I laughed and asked" Okay , come sit." i pressed my hand on the sofa where Im sitting.

She actually jumped at the Sofa.and holding my hands " Tell me , how do you know him? Since how long do you know each other? Why you came with him? Did anyone from the media followed you? Did anyone take a photo of you two?
Have you met any other celeb?" She threw a quick rapid fire round. She is after all a teenager.... Who lacks paitence and soberness. Lol.

"Whoa! Hold on Hina. "

" Tell me nah."

" Okay , but dont post it on fb all right?" I told her from the beginning after assuring that she wont tell anyone. She is looking shocked after the whole story but at the same time she is enjoying it.

" OMG, HE PROPOSED YOU?" she actually screamed it. I told her to sshhh.

" Yes!But I said No . So there is no way to drag it. It was like open and shut."I said normally.

"Ouch! Hina behave yourself, Im 5 years elder to you. Show some respect."She slapped my thigh in anger.

" To hell with this Elder-Respect thing! How dare you to say no to a gentleman like him? " she asked with her eyes wide open.

" Umm.... I didnt feel like to say Yes to him at that time. You know , I hardly know him ." At that time

" So it means , if he ask you now , You will say yes to him?" She asked with full of excitment.

" Umm lets see."

" Oh Man! You're a jerk." she crossed her arms against her chest. She adds " By the way, Ammi( Mother) is calling you down for lunch. She made Alu ke parathy for you."

" What ? And you're telling me now ? You are definately screwed up." I left the room and entered bathroom to take a shower." Whats wrong with the teenagers these days ? They only waste their time in nonsense." I was just pissing her .

" Yeah yeah, mature people.! Come down soon all right!"

******
Daniyal's POV
MATCH DAY

I cant wait to see my angel, my little Aleena. Im driving to Islamabad from Swat. I was shooting there and I packed up the shoot before two days because of this match. I never want to miss the chance to meet my girl. I had hard worked whole week , did double shift , just to complete my shoots before match. It will be great chance to mix up with Aleena's family. May be , Aleena would like to play too. Who knows?

I called Hamza and he told me that they left and I was unable to access their location.. But later he informed me that Aleena and Hina were in the house and they know the location of their picnic spot. I got the extra shine in my eyes as soon as i got to know that Aleena will take me there.

Isnt I am too lucky? Holly yes!

I called Aleena and informed that Im coming to pick her . I ringed the door bell and waited for about 10 seconds . She opened the door and she is looking simply gorgerous. She is wearing Baby pink short shirt about her knees length with the white Tulips. She loves white and so do I. She's wearing pearl locket and small ear rings with three tiny pearls, her hair are perfectly tied up in a pony tail with some lose romantic curls. She is not wearing much make up but a thin eye liner and some peach pink matt lipstick. After being a Media person for so long, you can easily describe the beauty products and fashion.