Chapter 28

Aleena's POV

As we entered Bahria town, I just unable to hold me emotions.Khala's House is near and so do my family.... I know , I will have to face friendly interogation from my family and relatives. You know , the relatives in Pakistan or more like a family. They ask random questions , those are just lame as shit but no one mind those questions. Just Pakistani thing!!!!

We are at the door of my Khala's place. I dont know , how to act right now. Because Im going to meet my fam after a long dramatic year, in my khala's House, along with Daniyal Hassan. It will be rather awkward for me that a guy especially ., the famous model/actor/singer is fetching me to my family. I mean ,my family is not conservative or restricted one that does not allow their daughters and sisters to live their own life rather than captured life. Pakistan is full of those people whose are actually working to forward the essence of Women rights in Islam. My family is one of those , who is the living example of it.

Anyway , I ringed the door. My heart is beating ravishly inside my chest. Im pretty sure that if anyone would come closer to me, could hear the madness of heart. oh my crazy little heart, calm down a bit.

'Who's there ?' I heard Hina saying it from the roof of the house. She loves being there in winters.
"Its Aleena ,open the door." When Daniyal realized my spiritual absence at the moment he replied.

"OMG !!!! DANIYAL HASSAN..... OMG OMG ." Hina painced . Have I mentioned that she is a hardcore fan of him? She is so much into Daniyal but in a positive way. " Im coming , Dont you dare to escape. " She said while pointing her finger to us along with assembling her hair .

"Ohk-kay girl, We will be right here." Daniyal said with a pout.

" Umm dont mind. She is a fan of you. I mean a real fan. She will behave stupid around you , so just pardon her and I. Because I'll be the reason behind all of it." I said while not making any eye contact with him. My eyes are locked at the gate.

"I would love to be a part all of it , all of my life. " He smiled like never before. His words disconnected my gaze at the gate.

"A......" I just opened my mouth to answer him right than Hina opened the door.

"OMG!OMG! OMG! DANIYAL HASSAN! OMG!"hina actually blurted our ears while bouncing like a mad ball on a poor wooden floor.

" Breath..hina. Take a deep breath." I said while hugging her, she hugged back.

"OMG, is he real? I meant is he really here?" She.asked me without taking away her eyes from him.

" Yes Hina. Im here for real. And guess what we will meet each more often by now because your cousin's friend ." He actually looked at me while pronouncing our never-said-friendship. His stare made me blush infront of Hina but she was actually amazed by the fact that he knew her name. Hina is a sweet teenager. She is studying English Literature in High school. She literally wants to be a writer but more of it she wants to be a Educational Minster , So that she can change syllbus which is against Islam. She is annoyed by the fact that in Pakistan, we have to study few things which are totally prohibated in Islam. I wish my baby sister all the best for her only Dream in her life.

"OMG HE KNOWS MY NAME. ALEENA HE KNOWS MY NAME. " Exictement again made to her to jump on her wooden floor . " How on earth he knows my name?" She whisphered the last part to me. I shaked her shoulders. " Can we come inside Hina?"