Chapter 20

^^Six months ago^^

"Congratulation everyone for your one year of training. You guys are half way away from your title CHEF ." Chef Mark announced it and by just hearing myself a chef gives me goosebumps. I mean that the only thing I wished and dreamt all my life and now this is just one year away from me."Now be ready for more tasks , more restaurants, more classes and more hard work. I want you all to be perfect in your dedications."

We're in the big glass hall. Chef Mark is the head of this institute and he is trying to boost every student confidence by his encouraging speech.

"Now go to rooms and have some rest because its a day off for you people."chef Mark said.

Its been six months after that Chef David-Daniyal's issue . I have never seen Chef David after that, not even I was allowed to work at his place. Chef Mark asked me to stop going there. I think he knew what happened there.

Thanks to Daniyal .

I have never seen Daniyal since that day too. He was like just vanished from the veiw . I'm actually grateful to him that he never shown his face after that incident.

" What are you thinking Aleena?" Palwasha asked me while we were heading towards cafeteria.

" umm nothing. I'm just wondering when shall I meet my fam? Im dying to visit Pakistan and meet my people." I said while trying to hide what I was thinking.

"Soon baby, we'll have some holidays after this week. You can visit Pakistan. " Palwasha announced cheerfully.

" OmG ! Why didn't you tell me before? I need to book my ticket, do shopping for fnf, I mean , we need to do alot of things." Palwasha just opens her mouth to say something but I cut her sentence " Yes WE have to do it ....TOGETHER!" I stressed at we and together because I'm not really good in shopping. Mama used to do it for me. So now Palwasha will do it for me . I really get bored in shopping. I wonder why all girls and women go crazy when it comes to shopping?

"Okay whatever! I will do it . But you have to stay at my place till your flight. " Palwasha said.

"But---"

" I already asked aunty and uncle and Hamza. So dont waste time in it. Pack your bags and come." She announced it while having a proud expression at her face.

Yeah , after all she's Palwasha! How can I forget it?

I nodded, in fact, I give up because I cant win an argument when it comes Palwasha.

*******
Palwasha's mansion

I'm again at my room , unpacking my luggage when I heard Daniyal .

"Assalamoalikum." He greeted while entering with Palwasha.

"Walikumoassalam. " I should ask him that how is he doing but rather I have questions for Palwasha. Yes she knew his arrival but still she asked me to come.

Moron!

"How are you doing Aleena ? " he asked me while having a sweet smile at his face. Should I have to tell you that he is looking super handsome in his chocolate brown kurta with simple white shalwar?