Chapter 25

Daniyal's POV

There's no way that I let her go like this. She already misunderstood me and I dont want any other misunderstandings between two of us. Its just too undigestable for me to see my angel angry at me. She is not just a girl for me , she is a light in my life and I cant afford to lose my light , my kiran.

Ofcourse , I cant let her go like this and I have to make it possible to be with her in the flight. We have a lot of time to talk or should I say to sort things out.  I knew that she is flying  to Pakistan and after that incident in Pakwasha's mansion ,I quickly called my manager to find out the details and book my seat accordingly. They took a lot of pain but still able to accomplish it.  Likewise Aleena, nobody knows in my house about my arrival too , but the situation is totally different in both side.

Aleena is looking shocked and certainly not happy to see me there.

"What the hell do you thing you are doing here?" She is trying hard to manage her voice level.

"Flying with you." I smiled

" Daniyal what is wrong with you. You can't ruin this. For God sakes dont do this to me."

" Hey relax! Dont be upset. Im sorry for last night. I didnt mean to hurt you. I really want to clarify and apologise about it. Please give me a chance to do that. Please.dont change your seat."

She just stares at me with wide open eyes.  " Ma'm please sit down." Airhostess requested her.

" Okay , this is your final chance. Speak out your words now."

"Thank you. Please have a sit. I cant stand here bending my back for so long." She looked embarrassed but doesnt say it. She sits at her seat and Im tryinh to gather some courge to speak my heart out.

This is quite weird place and situation to talk about such intense matter of my life. But she's Aleena , Not just an ordinary girl with no power at all . She has intimated personality and this is proving so true right now.

Annoucment:

AssalamoAlikum . Im Meera Yasir .. I will be the hostess tonight. I' ll make sure that your journey will be peacefull and amazing.

Peaceful? Quite ironic huh!

Please fasten your seats belt. We are about to take off. In sha Allah we will reach Pakistan at 1am.

Im hell nervous right now that you may count the amount of my nervousness of whole life is equal to the nervousness at the moment. Its definately Aleena who is making me nervous. I cant see my girl like this.... Angry...upset.... I know what I did last night was totally wrong and a girl like Aleena would never want to see my face after such terriable act. But Allah knows that my intentions were not wrong. I was just...terrified by loosing her.

"I-Im sorry Aleena for my animal side. I know I shouldnt do that to you or by anyone. I was shaken by the myth that I'd loose you and I cant afford that. " I paused. Im actully not making any eye contact. Im looking straight to the screen . " There is no way that---" I looked at her and she was sleeping with open mouth. She is definately innocent kid. Who doesnt know anything about glamor. That makes her different and unique from rest of the world.