Chapter 16

Dedicated to gabycabezut

*******

I woke up when sunlight strikes me from the windows. Palwasha and I are sleeping in the same room and we didnt even bother to change ,we just slept in our designer outfits. Now Im wondering that how could I slept in bangles , jhumky , rings and other accessories , because it is pretty much impossible for me to sleep in such avator.

May be I was hell tired and couldnt able to change and remove make up.
So first I thought is to take shower and change into casual dress. I selected  plain Yellow Kurta with white Tulip shalwar and ofcourse white Dupata. My silver watch which was given to me by my mother is very important for me to wear every single day. After wearing high heals through out the event , I now perfer to wear Kolapuri chappal to relax my foot.

When Im done with my hair  , I look at whole body mirror and Im looking pretty much presentable. I than noticed that Palwasha is in her deep sleep. But right than my inside devil pinch me to do some prank with her. Muhaha *wicked me*.

I stand closer to her bed and screamed like a total freak. She woke up like a lost person in Sahara desert. Haha loved it. Should I mentioned that she has jumped from bed to floor?

"W-wwhatt... h-happened Aleena?

I didnt say anything.

" A-Aleenaaa aarrreee youuu all right?"

I again keep my silenece. And made a tensed face.

" Aleena w-whats wrong? Why are not saying anything? W-what happened? She is trying hard to speak but she cant because of me.

I than pointed out towards mirror like there is someone and staring me. I act like, Im devastated . I havent make eye contact with her during my whole acting . Because if I did, U wont ruin

" A-a-ale-enaa ...wh-o is there? Why a-are you so scared?" she said while coming towards me.

" LOOK AT THE MIRROR PALWASHA. THERE'S S-SOMEONE."  my voice sound like Im too scared. Haha Im too good in pranks. I bet she will kill me after this.

She panics first and than slowly walks towards the mirror and than she sees her relfection like a total wreck and later mine who is recording her face expression. Her eyes have so many questions like there is no one? What are you doing? whats going on ? Than the blast of laugh hits me really hard which I was holding till long and now I cant hold it anymore.

" Aleena , Im going to kill you !"

" Look at your face Palwasha. " i said while running outside.

" You know what Aleena ? I will not spare you for this."  she is trying to catch me but thanks to my running skills. Even Hamza is unable to catch me when Im in a mood . I pitty Palwasha that how can she get me when she isnt in her senses.

" For that firstly you need to catch me and according to me you cant. " I now in a lobby and running like a real Olympic Player. Haha . I didnt know that someone is coming from the opposite side. But when I came to know , it is too late to acknowledge.

Yes it is Daniyal ...ofcourse!

Daniyal and I are on the floor upside down.... Yeah.... So embarassing.

I am unable to make an eye contact with him. He is over me and Im lying down on the chilled flour. From the corner of my eye , I can see his eyes are staring me .Im just praying that no one else see us in such disgusting position.

Move.. Please move Daniyal before anyone see us like this. I pray.

He moves and tries to get over me without hurting me.