Chapter 11

So we were about to leave but Palwasha's phone started ringing. Daniyal was calling her . Yes! this so early in the morning. I wonder how come he gets up that much early. However he was busy till late night. Anyhow she attended the call and told me to wait as Daniyal is also coming with us.

Okay Im freaking out. What does he think of himself? Huh. I hate him. I dont know why but I do.

"Assalamoalikum. Good morning, looking fresh ladies" Daniyal amusingly said .

" Yeah as we couldnt sleep whole night." I said without even greeting him back. I need to learn manners. Yeah very badly !!

" Ahan . Why ? Daniyal said..

" Umm cousin why are you so curious ? Why why whyyyy? " Palwasha asked him amusingly.

" Dont get excited Cousin.Now lets go. " Daniyal said

So we got in the car . I sat at back seat obviously. I seriously dont want to sit at front seat. That would be rather uncomfortable for me. Anyway we reached hotel and thank God it was the only one which is allowing service at this early morning.Daniyal and I sat opposite to each other whereas Palwasha is at my right side .

" So what do you want to eat ?" Daniyal asked

" You know what I used to order here!!" Palwasha said

" Im asking Aleena. I know your order,but not her. " Daniyal said

" She likes typical lahori breakfast. Like Halwa puri, Alu ka paratha etc. You can order any of them for her ." Palwasha explained to him. I know its a bit unhealthy start for a day but I cant say no to Pakistani food at any cast. I mean who can say no to such gorgeous food ? Not me atleast.

" Okay than I will order Alu ka paratha for me and for her and Nihari for you . Is that fine ?" daniyal asked.

" Noway!! Cousin are you going to eat paratha? "

"Yes. Is there any problem?"

" Yes alot! I have never seen you eat that much oily food since you have joined Pakistan's showbiz industry."

" Changes are good Cousin. "

" Can I ask why at this point? " Palwasha is now teasing him. I can see that in her eyes. Seriously whats wrong with her?

" No ." Daniyal says." OH food is here. Eat your food now Palwasha."

We started eating and trust me nothing like Aluu ka paratha with mint and corriander yogurt. The most favorite of mine. I mean girls would agree with chocolates , stuff toys , make up etc but for me its Aluu ka paratha.yummmmmm

" You know what cousin? Aleena loves Alu ka paratha more than any other thing. " Palwasha said.

Oh God ! Please someone stops her. As I know now its my turn.

" Good for her." Daniyal said

Whats wrong with him. How can he ignore such thing. Huh he can .huh

" She doesnt look that much foody person though. She is pretty much smart lady." he adds

What ? Im smart? And a lady too?

" cough. I think thats not an important topic to discuss. We should go home and be ready for Mayun function. We are getting late." I stopped them before I'd became a topic and reminded them that we have alot to do.They both stopped talking and finished their food. We talked little when we are going back . Palwasha and Daniyal are damn talkatives and that is for sure now. I thought Daniyal would be quiet one but he is not.

***************************************

So its 4pm and Mayun event is now about to start. The essence of Ubtan , Haldi , specfic oil is just making me realized that the beautiful traditions of my Pakistan. Awww Im missing my country and my people.

"Do you always think like that much"? Daniyal made me back from my thoughts.

" ummm.... I dont know... May be... I guess"

He smriked

" is it bad to be lost in thoughts?

" Not really but I prefer to be in present time. You know it keeps you active."

" Agreed! But you need time to think. Some takes longer time while some takes short. May be its not good to be in thoughts but its good to be in your favorite world rather than in the world ,full of sorrows and miseries."

" yeah right but...." Palwasha cuts daniyal .

"Guys no more chitchat. Lets go . Event is now about to start."

She is looking stunning. Its so good to see her in Pakistani dress. Otherwise she wears western clothes. She is wearing yellow kurti with orange gharah along with net dupata. Her hair is perfectly tied with white lillies. She is looking beautyyyy. Im also wearing the same as she ordered me. Im wearing bangles too. Not that heavy one but the traditional one.

So the Mayun function has started. Everyone is having fun as Pakistani wedding isnt just a wedding but a Event of happiness .

"Mama please not that much." Himal requested.

" beta thats a tradition. I cant lesser it more."

" But mama a little will also satisfy the tradition."

" Himal please stop it. Mama let me have the Ubtan little more. Little more means my both hands are full of ubtan." Palwasha rushes towards Himal

" Paaaallwaaaaashaaa... Donttt!"

" I will !!! now shut up. Brides are not suppose to talk that much Himal."

" Palwasha you will pay for it." scream of Himal. " Im not going to spare you. Wait for your wedding."

She rubbed all the ubtan on her face.When I say rubbed it means voilently rubbed, without caring her hair or her dress. Sisterhood is amazing. I mean i miss that part in my life. But thats okay. I have loving brother.

" Aleenaa come. Its your turn." Palwasha says. " Dont even try to be decent with her. She is not that innocent as her face portrays."

" Himal now I have to apply the Ubtan as she said it otherwise you know her. May I ?"

"Go ahead sister. I will see you both on your weddings. Dont worry I wont let it be." himal said

So i rubbed the ubtan on her face. So do other guests. I loved the whole function but the food gave me real joy. I mean I love food more than any other thing.Count me real foody I wont mind it at all.

________<_____________<________

So guys here it is chapter 11. I know its not as good as i wanted but forgive me for that. Chapter 12 will be good. In sha Allah.

Vote
Share
Comment

Thank you for supporting Dreams.