Chapter 40

"Daniya-l?" I don't know , how and when his name slipped from my lips. I haven't do this intentionally.

" Are you all right?" I can feel the concern in his voice. " Aleena are you hurt ? " I was still in his strong arms . His cologne filling my snout like living my rest of life in his arms , in this moment. Im seeing him after a year but it felt like centuries. He looks equally handsome in his casual look , which consists of plain black t-shirt , black leather jacket and olive green pant.

I don't want him to go anywhere

I don't want him to go anywhere. I want him .. I wish he can see that in my eyes. I wish ,he can hear my crazy heartbeats, whose are taking his name at every beat. I wish , he can feel the blood running within my skin , to feel the flow of love for him in it. I wish...

" What the hell are you doing? Get off him you little chippy! " A pitchy voice came behind his back. " You are not here for this hook up things.Move your funny little arse and show us table which he booked for me . "She announced the last part of the sentence more loudly and proudly. As if she is showing off .

" Im sorry Ma'm and S-sir" I gulped loudly and left the soothing warmth of him. " Im sorry for the inconvenience. Let me check your booking and I'll show you , your place. Just give me a moment." I walked wobbly.

I checked the tablet to see their booking and details. I forgot to ask their booking number or may be due to heated emotions inside of me. I shouldn't behave like that . I should be more professional. That's what they taught us first. But this stupid heart does what it wants. You can't do anything to stop it.

I typed his name and found a booking for two . Definitely its for her and him. Further I checked , and it flushed my face. My heart sink deep . the table has booked for a romantic date .

This is not going to happen. He cant do this to me ! He can not!

"HE CANNOT!" I didn't know how , these words came out loudly. Receptionist stared at me and asked" Hey Shortcake , are you all right?" He is good friend of mine . He supports me at every possibility. He is hald Arabic and half Pakistani. His urdu and arabic is really funny . I still remembered i laughed so hard when I came here due to his accent.

" Yeah Im fine . " I smiled weakly. " I just need to go . I'll catch you later." He smiled . " Are you sure? Just take care of yourself. You look so pale right now ."

He looked worried . I need to assure him that Im fine . I shouldn't put him in this situation. " Im absolutely fine Harris . Its just that I couldn't sleep well at night. I will take more sleep tonight and bounce back . Dont worry!" He smiled warmly and so do I .

I turned back to show Daniyal his table. He was so occupied with the blondie blockhead, that he doesn't notice my appearance there. " Excuse me ?"

They both looked at me . Daniyal gave me a look which explains that he is absorbing me while staring at me . He doesn't blink even for a mirco second.