s e v e n t e e n

Start from the beginning

"Or else..?"

"Or else... they'll kill me. That's why I abandoned her somewhere in Daegu, pretending that I will leave her for a moment." The woman said, twiddling with her fingers as her eyes trailed off somewhere.

"Where in Daegu exactly?" Yoongi asked, as he tapped his feet on the floor.

"I don't know, I don't remember that much anymore. Sorry." Ms. Choi said, bowing her head in apology.

"No, it's fine Ms. Choi we understand. We'll just take it from here. Thank you for answering all of our questions it really helped us a lot in our investigation." Jimin said in a reassuring tone.

"Investigation? You will find my little girl?" The woman said, standing up from her seat.

"Yes ma'am," Yoongi said, nodding his head.

"Oh please wait for a moment before you leave," Ms. Choi said, leaving the room for a second. While the three looked at each other, as they felt something eerie all of the sudden.

As the woman came back, she walked up to Gahyeon, and handed her a letter. After that she hugged the young girl out of the blue, which caught Gahyeon off guard. "Please give this to her, and ... tell her I'm sorry. I really didn't mean  to leave her like that. I was just so scared of what might happen." Gahyeon hugged back as she felt tears falling on her shoulders.

"It's fine ma'am. I think my sister will understand you," Gahyeon said, calming the woman down.

Ms. Choi pulled out from the hug, and wiped off her tears with a handkerchief. "Was I being too dramatic?" The woman asked, chuckling softly, as she sniffled.

"No Ms. Choi. It's fine," Gahyeon said, laughing as she scratched her head. 

"Ma'am we shall leave now." Yoongi said, bowing his head to the woman. "We still have a hectic schedule."

While Jimin snorted at what his hyung said. "Schedule? You just want to sle-" Before Jimin could even finish his sentence, Yoongi covered the boy's mouth with his hand as he slipped his arm over the boy's shoulder. 

Ms. Choi chuckled, and bowed back. "Okay... but I actually have something to tell you too. I don't think I could actually say this to you guys but I will not hesitate now like what I did in the past."

"What is it, Ms. Choi?" Gahyeon asked.

"I am warning you, your dead sisters... they... they ca-"

Before the woman could even finish her sentence the lights turned off all of the sudden, which made Gahyeon squeal out of fear. "Ms. Choi?" The young girl called out, not hearing a single voice to answer her.

Gahyeon walked around, even though her legs felt weak. As a minute passed, and there was no voice answering Gahyeon. The usual silence, scared the life out of Gahyeon as she walked through the darkness. "Ms. Choi? Guys?" She called out once again. But this time the lights turned on, and she saw Jimin hugging Yoongi from behind, looking very scared. While the older boy on the other hand, looked seemingly fine.

Jimin pulled out from the hug when he realized that everything was fine. Then, brushed his hair up like nothing happened. "I was not scared at all, what do you mean?" He said crossing his arms.

While Gahyeon on the other hand didn't mind the boys, because she kept looking around finding where Ms. Choi is. "Guys come with me..." She said, walking inside into the bedroom, being followed by the two.

But to her dismay she saw no one there. She bit her lip, worrying that something bad might happened... again.

The young girl was looking around until, Yoongi called both of them out. "Guys... the bathroom." Yoongi said, in a shaky voice.

The two followed him, and saw what happened.

Ms. Choi was lying on the floor, blood seeping through her uniform, and her eyes wide open. The three of them were still as they stared into to the woman's body.

They all stood there like statues, their feet glued to ground. They were scared to approach the woman. But as expected Yoongi was the first one one who walked near her, even though he was frightened.

He inspected the corpse as Gahyeon and Jimin watched him.

Ms. Choi is not breathing anymore.

Her eyes have a hollow appearance to them, yet still retain a tiny echo of life-- and reflect a palpable sense of terror. It almost seems as if she could snap out of it at any moment, stand up and walk away. The corpse is so fresh, simply being in its presence is disquieting.

"Gahyeon..." Yoongi breathed out, still having the shaky tone.

"Yes?"

"We should move fast... before all of us die too."

-----

u guys okay?

and oh, random question: what do you think my age is rn?

0% of proof-read because this author has a lazy ass