Gone

Gone. She's actually gone. 12:36 pm, last night. She was found dead in a hotel room near the coast.
Dead. I feel dead. I'll never get to tell her the truth, I'll never get to be with her. Why? Why wouldn't she tell me? Oh yeah, that's right! Because I HAD to, I just HAD to accept Suzie's offer.

I'm stupid. I'm so so stupid. I'll never get to see her smile, I'll never get to feel her lips against mine again or remember the smell of her hair. Gone. She's really gone.

----------------------------------------------

12:36 pm

A girl had been found dead on a hotel room near the coast. We need forensics and an ambulance here pronto!

" So what do you think happened here? " PC. Plank inquired.

" Well, our best guess is Suicide however we will need to perform a full body analysis before we can come to a conclusion. Do you think you could work out who she is and call her parents, or anyone who might know her? "

" Hold on... That's Daisy Summers! I know her parents. Oh man! They are going to be so upset! Although, I'm not surprised she offed herself mate. "

The two police officers looked at each other and then looked at the body.
" Call a Miss Daisy Summer's parents please Dave. Something's off about this... "

----------------------------------------------