Jess

School. Ugh. Yes I am popular. Yes I have boys fawning over me. But sorry to disappoint!! I have psychosis remember?!? I feel horrible. Trapped. Lost. And in pain...

*Deep Breath*

Let's go, Jess and Cassie will be wondering where I am today...

'Hey Daisy! How are you feeling? Are you okay? What happened?!?' 'Was is *Gulp* violet...'

I broke down. Just the mention of her name breaks me. It leaves my breath raspy and my heart ablaze. The anger and disappointment boiled my blood as I looked up.

'Oh My God! I am soo sorry Daisy! Please. Calm down. Remember what she said. Breathe in. Breathe out.'

I started calming down instantly. ' Thank you Jess. I-I still feel terrible for that day!'

'Daisy. It kills me to see my Bestie like this! Don't cry or I will cry, my mascara will run and then my make up will be ruined!'

I laughed. Jess always knew how to cheer me up, even when she was stating the facts and not trying to make me laugh! She was definitely the funny one out of us!

'Hey Jess?'

'Yes Daisy??'

'Have you heard from Cassie?!?'

Her eyes shone with fear and her body tensed up!

'Oh God Oh God! I have to go meet her goodbye Daisy!!'

She quickly pulled me into a hug and planted a kiss on my cheek. The last time I had seen her was before I collapsed. I noticed a few changes about her... Her eyes had gone a lighter more vibrant shade of blue and her limbal ring had also gotten bigger. Her hair was the dirty blonde wavy kind of hair. It was lovely! Her makeup and eyebrows were on fleek! Sheesh is everyone getting prettier?!?

'NO YOU ARE JUST GETTING UGLIER YOU FAT, UGLY PIG. YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS! YOU KILLED THREE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!! YOU ARE DESPICABLE AND DON'T DESERVE ANYONE TO LOVE YOU AND NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU!!'

'STOP IT PLEASE!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! LEAVE ME ALONE! I-I CAN'T STAND IT!! UGGHH!! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU NASTY DISEASE!!'

My knees buckled and my head dropped down. Staring at my shoes i felt my neck and fave tickle red. I looked up. Everyone was watching me. Staring at me. Their jaws dropped on the floor. Then I heard the murmurs.

I heard she is on drugs

Nah, she's gone crazy bro. Look at her one second she is laughing and thinking the next, she's on the floor!

Isn't she the popular girl who's best friends died on her birthday?!?

I stood up. Angry. Embarrassed. But I was mostly ashamed. I let this disgusting thing take over my mind, take over my heart and take over my physical state. I ran to the bathroom and pounded my fists against the mirror.

Glass shattered everywhere! Blood was oozing from my knuckles. Hot and sticky, I felt... Relieved. This felt nice, all the pain oozing from my sole. All the pain exiting my body. I felt...

Free...