The Garden

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blasting my eardrums. Sheesh, loud much? It was too warm and cosy to get up so I rolled over. Unfortunately, I rolled of the bed with a *THUMP*.

" Daisy are you alright? Do you need help? "
" No mum! I am quite alright thank you! " I replied

Grunting I got up. The time was 8:15! I have 15 minutes to get to school. Great. I quickly ran into my shower and washed my hair. 6 minutes later and it was time to go.
--------------------------------------------

Jemma?  a.k.a The school 'nerd'
Alice?    The schools musician. Alice actually wasn't that bad a singer/pianoist.
Jess?  My best bestie in the whole world!
Rebecca?  Don't even ask who she is. I refer to her as the 'social outcast'.
David?   The schools nortorious bad boy. He's slept with half the schools female population!
Theo?  Theo... Theo... Theo... With his devine, heavenly looks.
DAISY!! PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM DAYDREAMING AND ANSWER THE REGISTER!!

Oopps. "Yes Sir!" God 10 minutes into school and i'm already getting shouted at. Well done Daisy.

45 minutes later and it was time to go. Finally I sighed. At the lockers I was waiting for Cassie and Jess when I heard a low, husky voice...

' Well...Well...Well... Daisy Summers   the only girl in my eyes...'

'Shut up David! I don't have time for you and games!!'

'Well make time Daisy...'

I felt hot air breathing on my neck so I spun around, slapped him in the face and kneed him where the sun don't shine. Smiling down at David rocking back and forth on the floor I walked of, only to be greeting with wide mouths and shocked expressions.

--------------------------------------------
Tonight was date night with Theo. I was debating whever to go for a knee length deep purple skater dress or a turquoise bodycon dress when
*BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLE-
Jess! I accepted the facetime and was explaining my dilemma to Jess when ths doorbell rang. I saw Jess raise an eyebrow and give out a laugh before I glared at her and she stopped.

In the end I chose the skater dress, pairing it of with black ankle boots and a diamond encrusted necklace. Whilst crimping my hair I heard a mellow laugh from downstairs and I smiled. Theo...

I grabbed my clutch and stuffed my phone and keys inside. I rushed down tbe stairs only to be found on tbe floor.  To top it of I had fallen INTO Theo when suddenly I saw a flash. I leapt up and turned mt head sideways. My mum was laughing with the camera in het hand. I looked at Theo and he was laughing. A blush crept up my neck into my cheecks before I grabbed a laughing Theo behind me.

We were in Theo's ferrari driving to, I quote, 'a top secret location. But you can call it my secret base...' I felt as if I was being watched so I looked up and briefly caught Theo's gaze in the car mirror. I blushed as he spoke,

' You really do look beautiful tonight Daisy. I jus can't take my eyes of you! '
I could see him blush as he said this.
' Thank you Theo and may I say that you look rather dashing tonight! ' We laughed and what followed next was silence... but not an awkeward silence. The kind of silence you enjoyed.

----------------------------------------------

'And... Open your eyes Daisy!! '
I looked around and WOW. We were in one of those private gardens! The stars in the sky gave of a mystical glow and the air felt crisp but warm to breath in, I looked down and there were thousands of fairy lights strung from tree to tree and a curtain of lights closing of an area in the centre.

Stepping forwards I opened the curtains and my eyes went wider! A magical, romantic picnic was beautifully layed out. We sat down and talked about life and found out facts about one another. I couldn't help but wonder... would I get my first kiss?

---------------------------------------------
' Thank you soo much for tonight! It was really magical and the food was anazing!
He didn't reply but instead turned nw around and we looked into each others eyes. The moonlight bounced onto his eyes making them sparkle and his lips... his lips looked soo inviting. Sensing me staring he cupped the side of my face and kissed me.

The kiss was magical and light at first. I was numb and all I could feel were fireworks blazing around us. As the kiss grew passionate a fire had spread from his lips to mine. He was my fire and I was the spark hoping to be lighten...

Soon we had to depart and when we did we looked at each other. Resting his forehead against mine we laughed. Then he left and the fire inside of me went out...

He was my fire and I was the spark hoping to be lighten...

----------------------------------------------
Soo... THEY KISSED! A magical evening followed by a magical kiss... What will David think about it after all... gossip travels fast!!

Toodles my Glittercorns!!

p.s Next chapter is in Theo's P.O.V!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx