No

It was true. Everything. All the pain and suffering. All the losses and gains. Nothing. No. This can't happen. I have been treated with Psychosis. Salty crystals fell down my cheek. Leaving water marks like a snail's trail down my face. My head dropped into my hands.

'You have been hearing things am I right?'

I nodded. All I could do was nod.

' Right. And it says you feel things. Things under your skin, wanting to crawl out?'

I nodded. One single tear fell softly down my cheek. Hands trembling I looked up. It was happening.

*SCRATCH. SCRATCH*

As if on cue my skin crawled. It stung. It burned. It itched. I felt like I was in a bush of stinging nettles. That was when I heard it.

'YOU HAVE PSYCHOSIS, HALLUCINATIONS. YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND SHAMED UPON. YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN. YOU LET US ALL DOWN.'

NO!! I screamed. Leaving no air in my lungs. Panting and sweating I charged out.

' Daisy! Wait! This session Isn't over yet!'

I ran all the way home, squeezed myself through the skylight in the attic and sat down. Head in my hands, hands in my knees. Nothing. I felt nothing. My face and body was numb. It was happening, they were still here. Haunting me since the day it happened...

*3 YEARS AGO*

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAISY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HIP- HIP- HOORAY!!'

I smiled. Smiling was all I could do. It was my 13th birthday and my friends and family were gathered around me. Yet I felt strange. I cast my eyes to the door where my 5 best friends where staring at me. A grin plastering their faces as I stared. They were mad. I had fainted and they were concerned.

I brushed them away when i awoke telling them to get away from me. My face showed a pleading look as they laughed and walked out the front door.

I instantly knew where they were heading. Arising from my chair i quickly excused myself and ran after them.

' Guys!! Wait. Please!?!' I stopped. Tired from all the running.

'WHAT DO YOU WANT DAISY?!? WE TRIED TO HELP YOU AND YOU JUST YELLED AT US!!'

'I know... And I-I feel soo bad! It's just that... Well...' I stopped and doubled over in pain. Jess and Cassie ran over to me. Concern drawn across their faces as I screamed Help me!! Help mee please!!. Maddie, Violet and Kat stood their. Their expressions unreadable and their bodies stern.

'Don't just stand there! Help! Go back and get Daisy's parents!!'

They laughed. Mocked and jeered me. They stood their again with smug faces. One face stuck out like a sore thumb. Violet. She looked like the flipping Cheshire cat!

'Oh deary deary me. Tut tut tut. Did our licle dwama qween huwt herswelf. Here let me help you!'

My eyes stung from my tears. They were red and raw. Violet's hand was outstretched waiting for me to hold on. I did. It was the biggest mistake in my life.

' I knew it!! You were faking it you little br-

*Push*

*Scream*

*Thump*

'WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!? YOU- YOU KILLED HER... OH MY GOD... YOU KILLED VIOLET!!'

'I'm soo sorry! I-I-I didn't mean too! She-She-She's g-g-gone!?!' I crumbled down. My legs were gone my heart had burst. I could feel the tension in the air as all eyes were glued on me.

'I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER! WE WERE SISTERS! BONDED FOR LIFE! AND KNOW- know she's gone.'

But that wasn't the worst part... Kat and Maddie stood near the edge. Hands in hands.

and jumped.