Mum

I was home. All in one piece. Scars covered my arm. Yes. But it felt nice, it made me feel safe and I was happy knowing that I was feeling their pain as they died. I felt like we had bonded even though they were dead.

'Darling, diner is ready! And it's your favourite! Chicken Caesar salad with fried chicken! Hurry before your Father scoffs it all!'

*Fist pumps the air*

Yass! Mum made my favourite!!

*Whips*

Gosh. I had better go quickly. Running out my room I realised something. I ran back into my room and pulled my dressing gown out of my wardrobe with such force the hanger snapped. Oops. Making sure the sleeves covered my cuts and scares I hopped down the steps. Smiling to hey my parents know I was ok!

'Good evening dearie!I really Hope it tastes alright since I bought it from the supermarket!'

*Groans*

'Muuuuuuuuummmmm!!! Dadddddddddd!! What if it ruins my favourite dish?!?

'Oh shush will you Daisy!?! Antique roadshow is on!'

I rolled my eyes. Typical dad always watching Antique Roadshow. Forgetting everything that happened at school, I grabbed my fork and tucked in to my salad. It was soo good! The lettuce was clearly iceberg lettuce and the chicken was tender and crispy. Honestly it was mucho delicioso! My mum rose from the table and strode over to my dad. They started whispering and I overheard mum say

'Richard!.......cuts all over her arms!!......i am sure............yes positively sure!'

My face flushed red. I looked down and OMG. My arm was showing all 13 cuts 2 of them slightly bloody. I hadn't anticipated what was to come next...

'Daisy Annabelle Summers. Go put your coat on NOW please.'

I was scared. My mum never said my full name when she spoke to me. She was mad. I could see it in her face.

'NOW LOOK WHAT YOU NASTY LITTLE THING DID! YOUR MUM IS AL ANGRY AND POOR DAISY. AND LOOK AT YOUR DAD. HE ISN'T WATCHING ANTIQUE ROADSHOW ANYMORE! TUT TUT TUT. HURRY ALONG AND GET YOUR COAT... DAISY'

'I SAID LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!'

My parents ran over to me. I was gone. The last thing I saw was my mother's agonised face...

--------------------------------------

I just wanted to add that in no way

Is it good to self harm. It damages

Your body and the aftermath is not

Pleasant. If you are thinking of self-

Harm tell an adult you can trust and

DON'T DO IT!!

--------------------------------------