Away

•Theo's P.O.V•

I saw her today. She looked so beautiful and captivating... I just couldn't look away from her. However, I know last night was a mistake and it can't happen again. If we start dating then I will be in big trouble...

I know about her fainting as well as her hearing voices due to the support group. I am not supposed to kiss her or fall for her. This is for her own good. Snapping out of my thoughts I slammed my locker and breathed in and then out. It really pained me to not be able to be with her.

Next lesson was food technology. I looked down at my watch and saw that I had one minute before I was late. Running to the doors I glanced through the window and saw one seat left. Next to Daisy. *SIGH* She flashed me the biggest smile and hope glinted in her eyes. Like the picnic last night...  I have to stay focused... I have to not pay her any attention.

Daisy's P.O.V•

That's strange. Theo didn't look at me or communicate with me. Even at the start of the lesson when I flashed him a big smile his face was blank. Maybe last night was a mistake? Maybe I was a bad kisser? No... I'm sure I'm not because to me the kiss was magical...
"Daisy!!! Can you answer my question please?"
"What was the question again Miss?"
"When making custard when do you know that it has curdled?"
"Ummm... when you see these weird white lines on the custard?"
"Well... that is Close. You do see white lines but before that??"
"I'm not sure Miss!"
"Fine then! Alexa?"

I looked to my left an saw Theo looking down. I asked him what was wrong but he ignored me.
"HELLLOO?!? Can you hear me? Or have you gone deaf?!?"
I saw the muscles in his jaw flex as he turned his head. " Fine then. Be like that,"

I looked wavy and started to cry...
"DAISY, DAISY STARTED TO CRY
STOPPED AND THEN ASKED HERSELF WHY?
HER CRUSH WON'T TALK TI HER! SEE?!? I TOLD YOU! NOBODY COULD EVER LIKE YOU LET ALONE HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU! AFTER ALL YOU ARE DAISY FROM THE SUMMERS FAMILY! YOU PATHETIC PIG!"

I got up pushed my chair back and ran out of the room. Ignoring all the stares of my fellow students and Theo I ran. Ran as far as I could. I kept on running until I reached my destination. The cliff. The cliff where I had killed three of my best friends. The cliff where I fell apart.

Wiping my tears and snot from my face I peered down, thinking of the long fall down.
Thinking of how it would feel to fly. Thinking how quick and easy it would be to just jump, away from everyone and away from myself.
I looked down again.
Inhaled a deep breath...
And

Then

I

Jumped.