Betrayal

It was as if everyone knew about what happened yesterday. I was the centre of attention, and this time not for being popular, but for being a freak. I had tried to talk to Theo but when I approached him he just walked the other away...

Jess and Cass try to talk to me less and are now avoiding me! I feel conflicted and neglected, why is this happening to me? Of all people! Me!! Even the teachers give me sad looks, I can't stand it! It's like I'm a walking China doll, fragile and weak. I just want to be treated the same as before!
----------------------------------------------
"Your body's poetry, speak to me
Won't you let me be the rhythm tonight
Move your body, move your body
I wanna be your muse you refuse
Let the movement be the rhythm tonight
Move your body, move your body
Your body's poetry, speak to me
Won't you let me be the rhythm tonight
Move your body, move your body
I wanna be your muse you refuse
Let the movement be the rhythm tonight
Move your body, move your body"

Dancing was one way for me to clear my mind. However, dancing to Sia was my favourite due to her songs having a good tune and relatable lyrics.
" Oh sorry, I didn't see you in here..."
I turned around to see Theo, calling his name I turned the music off.
" Theo! Wait!!"
"I'm sorry but I'm busy... I need to meet someone."
As if on cue Suzanne walked in and swung her arms around Theo's neck and glared at me, I looked to the ground and winced as she Kissed Theo on the lips. All the time she wouldn't take her eyes of me.

I grabbed my bags and ran home, he had betrayed me! I...I thought he liked me, but I guess he just played me. Like everyone does. All I am is a tool for people to become popular. I get used, abused and abandoned. I heard footsteps behind me but I kept running until I reached my door.

*SLAMM*

Tears streamed down my face and my make up was running as I passed my mothers quizzical expression and ran into my room. I ended up crying on my bed. Again.
-------------------------Later-------------

I woke up on the floor of the bathroom surrounded by shards of glass and broken furniture. I looked up to see that everything was ruined. I sighed, I hadn't remembered doing this let alone going to the bathroom at all! I got up and climbed into the bath tub. Beginning to sob, I thought about everything that had happened to me.

Theo betrayed me
My friends deserted me
My parents are over-reacting 24/7
I attempted suicide
Everyone hated me
Suzanne seemed to dislike me even more
Teachers pitied me
My life had spiralled out of control...