Suzanne

'Hello... Daisy'

She spat the last word out and had the most sickly smug grin on her face. Honestly. What did she think she was achieving?!?

I stared at her. Soaking up her appearance. She's changed. Her hair was a bright purple and her eyes had the Biggest cat flicks. Her eyes were no longer brown, but a beautiful emerald green. Contacts I thought.

Shaking my head I stepped back, head cocking upwards and hissed,

'What do you want Suzanne!?! I don't want to deal with you right now. I-I want to be alone!'

'Dear dear dear. Still so naive are we Daisy?!? You killed Violet you kille-'

'STOP IT!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!! I CAN'T TALK TO YOU, NOT NOW NOT EVER!! I DIDN'T KILL VIOLET! I DIDN'T KILL HER! WHY WOULD I KILL HER?!?'

Silence. It filled the air as eyes all around the hallway glared in my direction.

No

No

No

No

No

Why does this always happen to me. I hate Suzanne.

'WHAT'S WRONG DAISY?!? YOU KNOW SHE'S RIGHT! LISTEN TO SUZE... SHE IS RIGHT. YOU KNOW IT SO STOP FIGHTING IT!'

My eyes cast towards the school's main doors as a brooding figure hovered there. Our eyes locked. Mine puffed and sore, his blue and alluring... Like the sea. I blinked and turned away to see her.

Her eyes boring through my skull,trying to work out what I was thinking.

'RUN DAISY RUN. DON'T WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT DO YOU NOW?!? LOOK SUZE IN THE EYE AND TELL HER... TELL HER THAT SHE IS RIGHT. TELL HER YOU ARE A FILTHY MURDERER WHO KILLED THREE PEOPLE IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES!!'

No

No

No

No

No

It was happening again my knees were crumpling. This time though. It was different. I willed myself to stay strong and stared. Stared at Suzanne.

I laughed.

She glared.

I ran.

As far away as I could. I couldn't take it anymore. The voices were coming more frequently now. Putting me down and making me feel awful. Suzanne doesn't help me. She is the one that outcasts me.

Bullies me.

Looks down at me.

Ever since the day of my birthday.

And then I saw him.