10 years old

Ok... So I guess I have some explaining to do... It started when I was 10.

*6 years ago*

'Daisy, now you are ten it is time for me to tell you something. When you were very little there was something wrong with you. The doctors didn't know what it was or when you would experience it.

But I want you to promise me that you WILL tell me as soon as something unusual happens. Won't you darling?!?'

I nodded my head in agreement. I was confused and in fear. My mum could sense the fear in my eyes as she liked in my eyes. I covered up my thoughts, said thank you for telling me and went to sit on the cliff's edge.

So my mum told me that one day something weird will happen to me. It kept dawning on me. I didn't fully understand, yet I understood!?! It was confusing.

I stood up and sluggishly walked home deep in thought. Before opening the front door my head buzzed. I fainted.

Upon hearing a loud

*THUMP*

My mum ran outside. I didn't know she did, but she told me what happened. Apparently I was shaking when I was unconscious screaming No No No!!

My mum was frightened and shouted my dad to rush me of to the hospital.

Psychosis

[sahy-koh-sis]

noun, plural psychoses

[-seez] (Show IPA). Psychiatry.

1. a mental disorder characterized by symptoms, such as delusions or hallucinations, that indicate impaired contact with reality.

2. any severe form of mental disorder, as schizophrenia or paranoia.