School

I flutter my eyes open, sunlight is pouring through my windows and my alarm in nagging me to death.

Ugh. School. My living hell. Well... Not really a living hell. But you get the jist. Hopefully I don't run into Suze today.

I've also noticed that Cassie and Jess have been distant towards me... Did I do something wrong?!? I don't remember doing anything wrong though...

Ugh, nevermind. I'll ask them about it today, I have bigger fish to fry right now. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I smiled. A brooding male stood before me with the cutest smile I have ever seen! He had a nice tan... He looked...

Nice...

Snapping out of my daydreams I walked into my walk- in wardrobe and picked out my outfit. Hhmmm... I'm feeling flirty but cute today. I picked out a pastel purple skirt with a turquoise collar and darker purple sequins, a pair of Gucci limited addition pumps and matching accesories.

Now what about my hair!?! Ooh I know! Rushing into my en suite I grabbed my curling wand and

*POOF*

Pure magic. I smiled at my reflection and realised I forgot my lipstick!! I pouted to check my shade was even, and yup! I was ready!!

The angel is going to hell.

I checked the time. Shit. I had 10 minutes to get to school or I would be late. Running as fast as I could, I grabbed my keys, grabbed my phone, grabbed my coat, handbag and a slice of toast from the table!

'Bye darling!! Have a nice day at school!!'

I gave my mum a quick peck on the check and got into my car, bundling my stuff to the back seat, I shouted 'TELL DAD I LOVE HIM MOMA!!'

And drove.

*RING*

CRAP!!

CRAP!!

CRAP!!

I could hear the bell from outside, I jumped out the car locking it as I ran. I could see it!! The door! Just a few more leaps!

*CRASH*

I had been knocked over.

'Hey!! I have a tight schedule buddy!'

I leaped up until I felt bolts of electricity shooting up my arm. I looked down, startled to find him clutching onto my wrists.

'Please don't go yet, I need to make I up to you! First of all I am sorry, secondly you dropped this and finally here's my number. Let me take you out. My treat!'

I looked up and blushed. He was soo gorgeous like model gorgeous. His build was like an athletic god. I wanted to reach out and stroke his muscles. Sensing me stare at him he flexed.

'Remember to call me angel!'

Angel.

Angel.

Angel.

Hmm. I liked that. His accent was a strong English one. I liked it.

'WAIT!! What's your name!?! I shouted'

He turned around and pointed to his hand and then to mine.

I looked in my clenched hand and saw it...

079***98007

Call me then you will

Know my name xx - Mystery X ;)

God even his handwriting is amazing.

*RING, RING, RING*

*Groan*

Three rings. I was late. But it was worth it. He was worth it. Oh god. Look at me fawning over a handsome fella the day I met him. He looked familiar though.

Brushing of this thought I marched into school. A huge grin lighting my face up as I looked at the note and slipped it into my purse. I would call him tonight. Get to know him better.

'Hey Daisy! I missed you soo much!'

It was Cassie.

'Oh Hey Cassie! I didn't notice you there!'

'Was it because you were with the hottest guy in school or was it because you're looking I'm your bag and grinning like a fool?!? What is in your bag anyway... A puppy!?'

'Wait what?!? How do you know about Mystery X?!?

'Mystery X? Who the hell is that?!? Is he your secret admirer?!?'

Sometimes she was so difficult.

'NO Mystery X is as quoted the hottest guy in school!'

'I want the deets. And pronto, but first I need to talk to Jess. Chow for now Daisy!'

And then she was off. Again. Honestly am I like a third wheel to them or something?!?

-------------------------------------------------------------

BACK AT THE SUMMER'S RESIDENCE

I was knocked out. I couldn't even concentrate in lessons because Mystery X and the youth group were on my mind all day. I contemplated calling calling the group's receptionist to book a place or calling him.

'Hello this is the sunshine youth group! How can we be of assistance?!?'

'Hi, umm I was wondering if i could join the youth group?!?'

'Of course dear. Could you tell me your name,age, address, therapist and school please!?!'

'Yes of course. My name is Daisy Annabelle Summers, I am 16 years old, I live at 13 evergrove lane. My therapist is Dr. Rosie and I go to West Grove high school.'

'Okay Dokey Daisy! You are all booked, our next meeting is on Saturday at 12:45 is that okay with you?!?'

'Yes thank you Miss...'

'Alice. Just call me Alice deary.'

'Ok! Thank you Alice, byeee'

I ended the call and stared at the leaflet. One person in the group stood out to me... He looked like... MYSTERY X!!!!

WOW!! Guess I'll see him tomorrow then!

*BEEP BOP BEEP BEEP WHOOSH*

I sent him a text-

Hey Mystery X! Thanks for knocking me over today! It was nice meeting you, i guess. I'll see you tomorrow but you won't know when or where! P.s nice photo ;) - Daisy x

I smiled. Is it weird that whenever I think about him my heart does a somersault and butterflies flutter about throughout my body?!?

And then it dawned on me... Today was going to be the stat of something new. I keep replaying what happened today,

I got knocked over by Mystery X.

Mystery X called me Angel. And then i realised that I haven't:

1. Heard the angry person today

2. And I haven't Fainted today!!

Maybe I was improving!!

Or maybe it was him.

Mystery X...