Forever Is a Long Ass Time

Start from the beginning

Sunmi recoiled, her expression an amalgamation of surprise and offense. "What the hell are you talking about?" She retorted, her voice tinged with frustration. "I don't believe in that bullshit. I'm not religious, and I certainly don't adhere to archaic notions of purity or waiting for marriage. Why would you even assume that?"

What?

And this was finally your cue. You smirked malevolently as you watched Jungkook's face pale. You used this as the perfect opportunity to subtly make your presence aware, and so, you had coughed into the microphone.

Jungkook looked up at the ceiling.

He knew it!

Fucking hell, mystery girl.

You got him.

You got him good.

"You know," he said as he pulled away, rubbing the nape of his neck with his hand in an awkward manner. "Just give me a minute. I'll be right back, I can't forget the condoms." He grinned cheekily as he quickly rose to his feet and proceeded to run up the stairs.

And as soon as he had made his way upstairs and into the safety of his bedroom, away from any wandering ears or eyes, it didn't take long for him to slam his fists down on the mahogany desk; a muscle in his jaw rippling.

"You little bitch," he said through gritted teeth. You leaned back in your chair triumphantly; your eyes twinkling. "You fucking played me."

"I did." He could hear the complacent smile in the tenor of your voice. "It's what you deserve. For starters, you thought that whore was me!"

"That's because you purposefully set it up to be that way!" He whispered angrily; being careful not to alert the girl who was currently sitting downstairs, completely oblivious to what was going on up here. "Although, I have to hand it to you, mystery girl. Your smartass is really turning me the fuck on right now."

"Shut up," your face twisted into a grimace, contradicting the red colouring your cheeks. "You're not supposed to enjoy this!"

"Oh, well I am." Jungkook smirked playfully. "You know, I had a very strong feeling that she wasn't actually you."

"Liar." You countered. "Why would she be here right now, then?"

"Oh come on, baby...do you honestly think I'm that fucking stupid?" Jungkook threw his head back and laughed soundlessly. "Did you see what she was wearing? I knew that you'd never even dare to wear something so damn promiscuous. Plus, she's a dancer."

Touché.

"Whatever." You answered; annoyed.

"I must say, it was clever of you to go out of your way to find a girl who shared very similar interests to the real psycho hiding behind all the cameras in my house." Jungkook carded a hand through his chestnut tresses. "It was a funny coincidence that her favourite colour just so happened to be the exact same as yours."

"That's true." You replied, although something didn't quite feel right. "Wait...shouldn't you be angry about this?"

"Oh, I'm absolutely furious." He arched a brow. "But anyway, I can't leave my beautiful guest waiting downstairs for me all alone. What did I come in here for again? Oh right, the condoms!"

Your eyes widened.

"What? Why would you need condoms? Aren't you going to kill her?"

"Hmm, you're right." Jungkook nodded. "Maybe I could get her right in the heart...that's quite sadistic isn't it? Sexy?"

Your face erupted into a smile. "Yes!"

"Oh, even better actually!" Bloodlust obnubilated his eyes. "What about the axillary artery?"

"That's a good one," his husky voice ran down your spine; a strange, psychotic thrill following in its wake. "You'd have to access it through the armpit somehow, cutting the left or no...the right? I'm not sure, but whichever way is the easiest and would be the quickest because that's the way the blood is supposed to exit out of the heart."

"Fuck baby, hearing you talk like this is turning me on." Jungkook playfully teased, running his sultry tongue along his bottom lip. "Plus, that's easy. She seems like such a freak; I could access that way by pinning her hands above her head."

"Yes!"

"Hold on a minute!" Something amused and dangerous played in Jungkook's gaze. "I could always fuck her from behind, and that way..."

"You'd be able to get her right at the back of the neck!" You exclaimed; grinning widely. You clapped your hands together excitedly.

"Good girl," he winked at you. You almost combusted on the spot. "Base of the skull, and then I could sever the spinal cord. Quick and easy. It's a little on the messier side but it does the job."

"You'll handle it." You cooed sweetly.

"Only for you, baby." He blew an air kiss at you. "Although, I'm expecting some kind of payment in return. This is all for your sick entertainment, that much I already know."

"Well, it's not really just for my sick entertainment." You twirled an errant lock of hair around your finger. "It's supposed to be your present. You were getting bored, I could tell. I knew that you needed a new victim, one that could make satisfaction race through your veins, especially after killing. I couldn't allow that to be me, of course, so I had to get the next best thing."

"Which was your duplicate?"

"Precisely."

"You're fucking crazy, do you know that?" Jungkook chuckled darkly. "By the way, you can't hide from me forever."

"I know." You acceded. "I'll let you find me when I want to be found."

"Always playing by your rules, aren't we?" He ran a thumb across his lower lip. "Fucking hell, I can't wait until I finally get to kill you once and for all."

"Well in that case," you said, leaning forward. "You might be waiting forever."

"Forever is a long ass time." Jungkook stated. At this point, the two of you had completely forgotten about the girl who was still sitting downstairs, waiting patiently for Jungkook to ravish her.

"It is."

"But it'll be worth it," he spoke softly. "Especially for you."