Mama... (VariousxReader)

Start from the beginning

You took the bowl in your own hands and said, "Thanks," giving a small, gracious smile. Makoto pulled over your desk chair to sit in while you ate. He did his homework until you finished.

You let out a yawn just after eating. Makoto heard it rather than saw and looked up. "Tired?"

"Yeah. It's also time for me to take another dose of medicine."

"I'll get it for you." Makoto picked up the cold/flu medicine bottle and poured out the prescribed amount into the dosing cup. Then he handed it to you.

You swigged back and took it in one gulp. Taking medicine always made your stomach upset. It was best to take it quick. You placed the small cup back on the nightstand afterward.

Makoto helped you adjust the pillows so you could sleep. Your head sunk into the softness of them, and you pulled the blanket up to your chin. "Thanks Mamakoto," you muttered.

"Mama-what?" Makoto asked confused. Oops. In your delirium you let slip the teams nickname for him.

"Mamakoto. It's a nickname we call you when your caring side comes out," you explained sleepily.

The gentle giant just chuckled. It was cute coming from you and your stuffy voice. "Get some sleep (F/n). I'll be here when you wake up." The brunette gave you a sweet peck on the forehead just as your half-lidded (color) eyes closed.
__________________________________________________

When you woke up, your fever had broken. And you felt much better. Still stuffed up, but your body didn't hurt and you didn't feel chills.

As you sat up, a damp washcloth fell from your forehead. Makoto must have kept one with warm water there while you slept. Your eyes swept the room and it didn't take long for them to settle upon your boyfriend's sleeping form.

His head was resting on your bed, and you could see his adorable sleeping face. You smiled to yourself. You were sure you feeling better was all thanks to him. Your own personal Mamakoto.

Haru

Haru

It was Monday and you had caught a nasty cold, so you stayed home from school. There was no fever, but you were really tired and stuffy. You hadn't wanted to fall asleep in class, or get anyone else sick.

Right now you were in the kitchen making some of your favorite soup. You heard the front door click shut. Who could be entering your small apartment that knew the door was unlocked? You lived in a nice apartment building, and all your neighbors were friendly. No one would ever just walk in, even with the door unlocked.

You left the kitchen, brandishing the wooden spoon you held like a weapon. You were ready to hit whoever would be trespassing. Once you saw it was your boyfriend Haru, you lowered the spoon.

Without looking up from taking his shoes off Haru said in his usual monotone, "You should keep your door locked."

You let out a nasally laugh, which sent you into a coughing fit. *cough* *cough* *cough* "You're one to talk," you said after recovering. "Ah! My soup." You remembered it was simmering on the stove.