Chapter 33

Chapter 33
The Dream

~*~

3rd Person
-----------------
(Y/N) opened the front door to see a rolled up paper begin held by a rubber band on the doorsteps. Picking it up she went back inside and sat down on the couch. Then she pulled off the rubber band to see a picture of a grave and written on it read:

(Y/F/N) (L/N)

That was all you could see on the paper she then transferred her eyes so that she would read the words under the picture.

(L/N) Murder
-------------------
At night policies were chasing two masked people, who they are presuming to be the assassins of Mr.(L/N). So far there has been no leads whether they are alive or dead. Officials have tried their best to find out what has happened but in Mr.(L/N)'s office was found a single strand of hair which seems to be connected to his genetics and shows signs that it is a female. 

Checking the single strand of hair was found the same genetics of Mr.(L/N). But what has thrown them off is the fact the piece of hair shows genetics of Mr.(L/N) and of an (N/T). So that has lead people to wonder was his daughter half animal? And how did she kill him? No weapons were found at the scene. This has led some of the officials to believe that she is half animal and used her animal claws or fangs to kill him. Yet the way he was murdered gives off the idea that he was murdered with a sharp item that can even pierce through bones. And in Mr.(L/N)'s house, there has been no sign of any family members to be half animal.

So who murdered him? And will they be able to capture them? From what we can follow they were able to escape from 20 police's shooting rapidly. Who murdered him? And what is the murder?

(Y/N) sighed softly as she stood up and placed the paper into the trash can. (Y/N) then walked over to her room laid down on her bed as she closed her eyes and allowed her conscience to become weak once more.

~*~

"Why did I kill my last family member?" Asked the (H/C) haired girl as she placed her head onto the palms of her hand.

"Are you not happy to have done what I asked you to do?" Asked a soft voice.

She opened her eyes to see her mother crouching in front of her as her tail with each swish went to fluffy to slim. Her ears moved back and forth slowly.

"I-I don't know...." (Y/N) cried softly as her tail stayed still on the floor and her ears were flat on her head.

"Come on ya all your family members are dead but maybe you can join us~" She cooed as she embraced the girl into a hug. "We'll be a family again but somewhere peaceful." She said as rubbed circles on her back.

"What about E.J and A.R?" Asked (Y/N) lifting her head to look at her mother's eyes'.

"What about them? Just leave them they are of no use to you E.J will kill you in any second and whenever he wishes. And A.R she is the very person who turned you in and then helped you out? Strange no? You can't trust them my little flor~" She cooed.

"Exactly! A.R helped E.J and me out of that place and got me food. And E.J he hasn't tried to kill me!" (Y/N) shouted standing up.

"My flor~ You can not trust them they both are waiting for the perfect time to betray you!" She shouted.

"No there not!" (Y/N) argued.

"Fine but don't say I didn't try to help you!" Was the last thing she heard before the room shifted so that she was now on a cliff.

"(Y/N) I hope you are ready!" Shouted A.R.

She then turned around to see A.R holding a gun in hand with her finger on the trigger.

"A.R what are you doing?" Asked (Y/N) as she tried to step back but then looked back to see she was at the edge.

"You said you wanted to die so I'm doing what you asked~" She cooed her eyes shining brighter than usual.

"But I thought we were friends!" (Y/N) shouted.

"Hah! What would I need friends for?" She said. "Have a good night (Y/N).

With that, she pulled the trigger with a loud bang.

~*~

"Gah!" Shouted (Y/N) as she held her chest.

"Are you okay?" Asked A.R as she came through the door with worry covering her face.

"Do, do you know how to use a gun?" Asked (Y/N).

"That' weird to ask but I have never even touched a gun so no." She responded.

"Oh okay."

"Hey, are you okay?" A.R asked once more.

"Ya just had a nightmare." She said.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" A.R asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"No, I just...."

Sighing A.R then embraced (Y/N) into a hug.

Published: May 29, 2017
First Edit: June 19, 2017