Chapter 27

Chapter 27
Bottle

~*~

A.R's P.O.V
-------------------
I kept my eyes closed as I listen to (Y/N) banging on the door.

"Dammit!" Yelled (Y/N) as she threw herself onto the bed.

I allowed my tail to hit the cold floor as I kept my eyes closed.

"Why aren't you helping?!" Asked (Y/N).

"Because I know it's useless trying when that door is closed I've been here for years so I know how this place works like," I responded.

"Seems like you all have been busy." Said a harsh voice.

I stood up and glared at the man at the entrance.

"Is it time for testing already?" I asked.

"Yes it i-"

I sliced my nails across his neck as his body and head fell to the floor.

I then turned to the eyeless man and to (Y/N).

"You better follow fast," I responded running out of the room.

The whole entire building starting making a hell full sound as I started running to boss's room.

I could hear 2 other pairs of feet following me right on my tail so I started to run a little faster. I turned the corner and saw the big doors. I ran towards it and slammed it opened. I waited until I heard both pairs of feet stop beside me. I turned and closed the doors and looked at the desk.

"A.R why are we here?" Asked (Y/N).

"You want to get killed?" I asked as I grabbed the edge of the bookshelf and threw onto the floor. I then opened another door and went into the dark lab.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
-----------------
"Should we follow her?" E.J asked.

"I guess," I said chasing after her.

I then looked around the room to see dead animal bodies, organs, blood, and bottles with a liquid inside it.

"Drink this." Said A.R passing me a bottle with a black liquid inside it.

"Why?" I asked her.

"This will activate your sixth sense again." She responded picking up a bottle with a dark red liquid in it.

I saw her opened it and drink it her eyes glowed slightly and darken.

"Go ahead drink it." Said A.R looking at me with a soft look.

I opened the bottle and drank the bottle.

"Gah!" I yelled grabbing my head as a pain shot through it and my body.

I fell to my knees and grabbed my head with both hands as I closed my eyes.

"What the hell did you do?!" Asked E.J.

I then heard bottles fall to the floor and shatter.

"W-w-wait." I heard A.R choke out.

I sudden wave of pleasure shot through me as I felt 'full again'.

"E.J stop," I said opened my eyes and seeing him grabbing A.R by her neck she struggled but why isn't she using her sixth sense.

"E.J!" I shouted.

I then used my sixth sense to grab E.J.

With that, he dropped A.R. She breathed heavily gasping for air.

"I-I-I'm didn't think it would react that way." Said A.R as she started at the floor I single stream of tear fell from her eye.

"It's okay A.R," I responded to the black haired teenager.

"No, it's not she could have killed you!" Argued E.J.

"Let's go before they find us." Said A.R standing up and leaving the room as I then let E.J free bit before I allowed him to attack A.R I stepped between them.

"You are not going to attack her again she did nothing wrong she didn't know it was a pain that lasted only for a little bit," I said as A.R looked at me.

"You didn't need to do that." I turned to her to see her staring at her feet.

~*~

"So where did you come from?" Asked A.R as she leaned against a tree breathing heavily.

"Do you know the (L/N) cabin?" I asked her.

"Oh I've heard of it and I could lead us there but it would take a while to get there." Responded A.R.

"Then let's go." Growled E.J at A.R.

A.R nodded and started walking.

"So you've asked my past if you don't mind telling us what happened to you?" Asked A.R.

I smiled softly at her. "Alright, it all started with my father."

Published: May 19, 2017
First Edit: June 19, 2017