Chapter 30

Chapter 30
Betrayed

~*~

3rd Person 
----------------
The 13-year-old continued to drag E.J by his arm showing no tiredness what so ever.

"How are you not tired dragging E.J?" Asked (Y/N).

"I am tired but I show no sign of it. By the way, what are we going to do with... him?" Asked A.R.

"I don't know." Responded (Y/N).

"What if he tries to kill you or me?" Asked A.R as worry covered her face and as her wolf ears leaned backwards.

"Then... we fight back." Said (Y/N) as her (N/T) ears as well leaned backwards.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
------------------
"Then... we fight back. " I responded as my ears leaned backwards showing worry.

"Okay oh, we're here." Said A.R stopping in front of the big cabin.

"Let's go in," I said walking towards my home.

~*~

"Alright, I tied him up... now what?" Asked A.R.

"Come with me," I said grabbing her wrist and pulling her up to my room.

I opened the door with my free hand and allowed her to roam into my room.

"Wow, it's really big!" She shouted.

"Ya it is, anyways I have some clothes that won't fit me but they might fit you," I said opening the closet and letting her see all the variety of clothes and colors.

"Wait so I can choose from any of these clothing?" She asked her eyes glimmering with hope.

"Yes you can, so after you've chosen from the clothing then we'll go check if the shower works or not," I said sitting on my bed.

"Okay!" She yipped and looking through the clothing.

~*~

"Alright, this is all I need...I think." Said A.R keeping the clothing on top of her arms.

"Come with me," I said.

We walked through the quiet halls as I led her to room only 2 rooms away from mine. I stopped in front of the door and opened it going in with A.R following behind. She looked around the room which had the color format of white and cream.

"This room will be yours," I said taking the clothing from her and placing it into the closet.

"Really?! Thanks!" Shouted A.R.

"Of course now come," I said going through another door that was inside of the room.

I looked around the big bathroom and went to the tub. I twisted one of the knobs which were for the warm water. I waited for a little until I could hear a rustle like sound as warm water then came out. My eyes widen slightly at this but I allowed my surprise face to fall remembering that my mother had given them money that would allow the lights, heat, A.C, and water to work for a very long time.

"I'll go get you a towel," I said walking out of the bathroom.

~*~

Both A.R and I sat on the couch which was in front of where she had tied E.J. We heard him grunt making both of our ears lean down slightly out of fear.

"Ugh." He grunted. "Where am I?" Asked E.J his voice still bold and strong even in this state.

He then lifted his face allowing us to his gray skin and eyeless socket. A.R looked to be sweating slightly.

"Should I give it to him?" She whispered.

I nodded no and took my hand out as a way to tell her to give it to me without using words. She hesitantly placed the mask onto my palms. I stood up and crouched in front of him.

"Do you know why we tied you up?" I asked him in a hushed voice.

"Because you're both scared I might eat you?" He asked smirking allowing us to see his razor sharp teeth.

"Yes, it is. To be honest I never understood why you kept me alive but now I can see why. You're selfish you know that right? You betrayed us. You betrayed me." I said slapping his face which caused a loud sound of skin slapping to echo through the room.

E.J's P.O.V
----------------

I allowed my head to hang.

Betrayed....

I hug my head even lower as the black tar fellow from my sockets.

Betrayed....

That word echoed through my mind as memories flew back into my mind. Two female humans tied me up... And I didn't even attack or shout at the one who had just slapped me. Although many would be focusing on the burning sensation on their cheeks I was to distract from that word alone to care about the pain. More tar fell from my eye sockets and landed on the floor with a quiet...

Drip....

Published: May 24, 2017
Edited:???