Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Ungrateful Bitch

~⧫~

3rd Person
-----------------
The young (H/C) haired girl smiled at her dad showing off her sharp (A/T) teeth.

"Father tell me. Why did you give me away?" Asked the young girl.

"Look, (Y/N) my little daughter I, my new wife wouldn't allow me to have another daughter while she was planning to have another child." He stated.

"WHAT!" Shouted the (A/T) girl her eyes turning a dark color.

"Y-y-y-you were going to have another baby with her." Stated the young girl.

"Yes, she's already in 8 months of labor. Look your mother and you were perfect nothing went wrong and I couldn't live with it. And then I found her and at the time she was already 1 month in labor because of me and I had to tell your mother. And then she took her life but I couldn't live with such a burden and you reminding me of your mother." He said.

"So I thought at first that maybe we can live like a family you, my wife, and I but after I told her about you begin half (N/T) she told me no. I had to I couldn't live witho-"

"SO MY MOM WASN'T ENOUGH EH?! YOU CHOSE A WHORE OVER ME! YOUR DAUGHTER! YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" Shouted the young girl tackling her father. 

"GAH!" Shouted the man as the other girl on top of him pierced her nails into his shoulders.

The soft skin slowly opened up as blood gushed out it.

The (N/T) girl lifted up her hand and sliced down.

His eyes were wide open as blood gushed out of his body.

His head, fingers, legs, hands, arms, torso, and feet were all separated from each other. The blood coming out of it as you could see the bone and light pink skin inside.

The girl then placed the mask on her face and plunged her hand into her father's chest. She pulled it out and cut down his torso. She then opened him up, even more, showing all his organs and rib cage.

The girl placed her hand on the first bone on the left side and *Crack* she ripped off the first bone of the rib cage.

She then did the same to the other 11. In all 24 broken rib cage bones.

She then placed her hand on the heart and ripped it out.

She then took one big bite into the organ. Devouring the whole entire thing blood and skin was left on her teeth.

Blood was all over her. Her hands, teeth, feet, mask, face, and clothes.

"Hehehe." Chuckled the girl standing up and turning around to see many guns pointed towards her.

"My, oh my I have more guests~" Cooed the girl.

Gun shots and bullets piercing through the skin could be heard.

Published: May 5, 2017
First Edit: May 14, 2017
Second Edit: June 19, 2017