Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Dear Father

(P/S/Ect):Pants,Skirt,Ect.
{Please do not use my art in any way thank you}

~⧫~

Y/N's P.O.V
---------------
I open my (E.E/C) eye and see that I'm in my bed. I sniff the air to make sure E.J isn't here. No, he isn't. With that, I stand up and go to change my clothes.

I pull out some new panties, bra, (P/S/Ect.), and hoodie.

I take off my clothes and put them in one pile. I first put on my bra and then panties. After that, put on my (F/C) (P/S/Ect.) and then my (F2/C) hoodie.

Where would he be?

I went out of the door pulled up my hoodie and went towards society.

~⧫~

"Hello, young lady what type of mask would you like?" Asked the women at the counter.

"Hm one that only covers my upper half of my face please?" I asked acting kind.

"Alright follow me." She said I followed her to see so many masks.

I then saw one that caught my eye and placed it on. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

{A/N: So yes this is the mask that you found

{A/N: So yes this is the mask that you found. If you already had one in mind then feel free to change it then and yes I drew it look I am not good at describing things so yes I used a drawing to show how it looks}

"I would like to buy this please," I said taking it off.

"Alright, that'll be-"

Before I allowed her to finish I sliced her neck. Her eyes open wide as her head and body fell to the floor.

I then took off the price tag and ran out. I ran with the shadows so that no one would be able to see me. I then saw a tall building and my farther's car.

I took off my mask and put on my fake smile. I then went in.

"Why hello how can I help you Ms." Asked the women.

"I am the daughter of Mr.(L/N) and I have come back to give my dear father his notebook with the plans." I lied.

"Of Mr.(L/N) yes, of course, come in!" She said opening the door.

"He should be on the fourth floor last room." She stated.

"Thank you." I said running off and going to find my 'dear' father.

I went into the elevator and went to last room. I took off my hood showing off my (A/T) ears and then placed my hand on the door handle.

"Time to make you pay father~" I cooed.

I then opened the door wide to see my father looking up at me in surprise with wide eyes.

"Hello, father it is me (Y/N) your daughter."

Published: May 4, 2017
First Edit: May 14, 2017
Second Edit: June 19, 2017