Chapter 23

Chapter 23
She Is Very Rude

{Please Do Not Use My Art In Any Thank You}

~*~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
-----------------

I opened the bedroom door and looked at E.J's door to see it closed.

Bastard.

I then sat on the sofa. I looked around I then remembered the chain. It wasn't in my room does E.J plan to chain me again?

Oh he won't be able to~

I chuckled softly.

I then stood up and went outside.

I then stopped I was in a beautiful clearing the wind was fresh today I then looked up at the moon with all the shiny stars glistening in the dark blue sky.

{A/N: Hair length, hair color, ear type, tail type, ear and tail color, skin color, clothing, clothing color will all be different if I missed any please inform me

{A/N: Hair length, hair color, ear type, tail type, ear and tail color, skin color, clothing, clothing color will all be different if I missed any please inform me.}

"Excuse me but are you Ms.(Y/N)?" I then turned around and stared at a girl with black hair red tips and white wolf ears and tail.

"Who's asking?" I asked her.

"My name is Miss.Clemente, now my question still stand you are Ms.(Y/N) yes?" She asked.

"So what if I am," I responded.

"Please do not be rude I was just instructed by my papa to get you and I can't fail papa he promised me to give me a gift if I bring you back." She said smiling.

"I'm not telling you who I am," I responded.

"Please I do not wish to fight but either way I have already informed of papa of your location so let's just wait."

I stared at her. I then just took notice of her red eyes that looked like rubies.

I then tried to grab her with one of my hands but she dodged it with ease.

"Do not try I have the same sixth sense as you so I can see your hands." She responded.

I then felt hands grab my arms and legs as she then threw me against a tree.

"If you force me to fight then I shall okay." She stated.

"Bitch!" I shouted standing up again.

Only a couple meters away I tried to grab her but she moved to the side and hit me again and scratched me making a single cut appear on my check and then open as blood then came out it.

"With what I have been told by Papa I am stronger than you and I am able to kill yet that is not my mission so I am not given permission but I was given permission to harm you. Plus I would rather for us not to harm each other please I already have enough cuts from harming myself." She stated smiling.

I then looked at her wrist and noticed all the scars that covered her there.

"I was originally human you see then I fell into depression and tried to kill myself but papa found me and turned me into the beautiful creature I am now!" She shouted spinning around show off her ears, tail, and hands.

"Beautiful? You bitch people hate us!" I shouted at her.

"Well Papa calls me beautiful so does mama and so does Grandpa they all call me beautiful!" She shouted.

"There lies your not beautiful you're a freak!" I shouted at her.

"Hmph! Your opinion of me does not matter to me papa, mama, and grandpa's opinion is the only things that matter!" She shouted back at me.

"Stupid bitch!" I shouted attacking her but this time she didn't dodge it so she got hit strong enough for her to hit a tree with her back.

She then stood up. She had a little bit of blood on the corner of her mouth.

"And to think I wore this beautiful kimono." She wined dusting off her dress.

I then looked behind her to see E.J ready to slice her head off but before he could she got him with one of her hands and held him up.

"Hm what a strange creature maybe I need to take you to papa as well." She said.

"Let him go!" I shouted at her.

"Okay." With that, she threw E.J at me as we both hit a tree but due to E.J putting more impact forcing blood to now come out of my mouth.

"There's two of them." Said a man who was behind Clemente.

"Yes, papa there is are you proud of me?" She asked.

He then rubbed his hands on her the top of her head as she closed her eyes, "Yes I am very proud of you Ana Rosa." He stated.

I then felt something jab on my neck.

"Just a warning she is very rude." Said Ana Rosa as I passed out.

Published: May 12, 2017
First Edit: May 14, 2017
Second Edit: June 19, 2017