Chapter 24

Chapter 24
The Bitch

~⧫~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
------------------
I opened my eyes to see my old room but with E.J on a bed.

I then started to shake him to try and wake him up.

"Do not try (Y/N) he will not wake up unless I give him this." I then looked at the doorway to see a man who I recognized.

I then snarled at him showing my sharp (A/T) fangs. 

"Oh, so your animal sense has finally gotten into action that's good to know." He said.

"Now as I was saying I'll give your little mate here this only if you agree to let us do some testing." He said.

I then looked at E.J.

I then grabbed his gloved hand.

"Fine..."I breathed out.

"Alright good choice (Y/N) looks like you are smart." He said.

He then jabbed the needle into E.J's neck as I backed away.

"He should start to wake up but the first test is going to be in a few minutes so be ready (Y/N)." With that said he closed the door.

"Why didn't I kill that little bitch while I had the chance!" I shouted hitting the floor hard.

"Ugh." I then looked up at stared at E.J. "Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Wow E.J you don't notice where in a room with only two small beds, metal door, and gunshot proof window?" I asked him in a sarcastic tone.

"Where are we?" He asked sitting up.

"Where at a faculty where they do testing on inhuman creatures like you and me," I stated.

"Miss.(Y/N) it's time for our testing your mate will have to wait here." I then looked at the doorway and say Ana Rosa there.

"He's not my mate!" I shouted.

"Then why did you protect him? Anyways let us go Miss.(Y/N)." With that, I then felt her out a chain around my neck.

"No, you didn't," I said as she started pulling me.

For a girl that looks weak she strong. I started pulling but she kept on pulling.

"Please stop struggling." She said.

With that, I then harshly yanked on the chain making her fall on her face.

"Ouch!" She shouted.

I then felt her pull even harder on the chain.

"Damn you bitch!" I shouted.

Ana Rosa's P.O.V
-------------------------
I then looked at the floor with shame and continue walking to where we going to have our test.

I then opened the door and placed (Y/N) on the floor and ran out of the room.

I then saw grandpa approach me and look at (Y/N) through the window as she stared at me with a cold stare.

"Nice job." Was all grandpa said.

I then saw him click a button that opened up another door that set free a male lion.

"Grandpa you can't make her fight another animal!" I shouted at him as my white wolf tail flickered back and forth at a very fast pace.

"Be quiet I was told her animal senses have finally triggered." He responded harshly.

I then looked through the window to see (Y/N) trying her best to run away from it.  

Even if we have our sixth sense grandpa injected something into us both that makes us not begin able to use it.

I then saw the lion bite (Y/N) on the shoulder.

She fell to the floor and grabbed her wound and screamed in pain.

I then saw the lion getting ready to bite her.

I then opened the door and tackled the lion while biting into its neck.

I then pulled out the gun papa gave me and shot it.

"Are you okay?" I asked (Y/N).

"What does it look like bitch!" She shouted.

"Ana Rosa go take (Y/N) to her room you and I are going to have a little 'talk'." Said Grandpa glaring at me.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
-----------------
Ana Rosa started to dab a wet rag on my wound.

I stared at her focused red eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"Hm?" She asked not looking at me.

"Why did you save me?" I asked her.

"Why would I leave you to die while your mate was waiting for you?" She asked me.

"He's not my mate!" I shouted at her.

"Okay well come follow me." She said pulling me up.

"What's going to happen with you and and that man?" I asked her.

"Grandpa is most likely is going to punish me for helping you but it's okay." She said smiling.

~⧫~

Published: May 13, 2017
First Edit: May 14, 2017
Second Edit: June 19, 2017