Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Chain

~⧫~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
-------------------
I placed my knees on my chest.

I thought of how much my life changed. Yes from the start I was strange but I lived a normal life. I had a decent amount of friends. I had clothes and a home. My mom would buy us electronics and had our dad show us both how to use them.

My door then opened to expose E.J with a cup of warm milk in one hand and a plate with bread in the other.

"Sorry if it seems plain but I don't know how cook so..."

Wait. The monster who has kept me here for a fair amount of days does not know how to cook?! I mean what did I expect he eats humans and I'm sure he doesn't need to cook the organs. 

"It's alright," I said taking the milk out his hand. He then placed the plate on my nightstand and he sat on my bed.

I drank my milk but out of the corner of my eye, I could see E.J staring at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Give me your ankle." He commanded. Not wanting to get on his bad side I did so.

He pulled out a key and slid it into the chains keyhole.

"What are you doing?" I asked surprised.

He sighed, "I think it would be better for you to be off of the chain, but only when I'm here. Since this is my home I expect you to follow my rules." He said before taking off the chain.

"First rule is, I expect you to listen to whatever I tell you. The second rule is, the last room of the hallway belongs to me so don't go into that room ever. Last, don't ever go outside unless I give permission." He claimed.

"Okay," I responded.

Although yes my chain would only be off when he's here it's better than having it on all of the time.

He stood up from my bed and went to the living room.

E.J's P.O.V
---------------
I won't lie I'm getting worried about (Y/N). I noticed when I came into her room to give her the books that she had bags under her eyes as if she hadn't slept for days.

That makes me wonder if she's half (A/T) does she act like the animal somehow? I would enjoy experimenting with that but is that really a good idea with her? I then went to my room and looked for the laptop that was originally in (Y/N)'s room.

Sadly the laptop was logged out of the single account, Felix. Dammit, what the hell would be the password? I headed to (Y/N)'s room. She was taking small bites into the bread when I opened the door she looked at me with her (E.E/C) eyes.

"By any chance do you know Felix's password on the laptop?" I asked her.

She finished swallowing the bread piece before answering, "Ya I do bring it to me please?" She asked putting the plate on her bedside and drinking the milk.

I went back to my room and got the laptop and brought it to her. I sat next to her on the bed and gave her the laptop. She placed the glass cup on the bedside table before she looked at the keys. She closed her eyes and I noticed that her ears were twitching.

She placed her finger on the keys that had letters or number on them. First key -7- second key -M- third key -A- fourth key -I- fifth key -D- and the last key -S-. It spelled out 7MAIDS in all caps.

Seven maids and there were seven main rooms.

She opened her eye's to see it unlocked. She smiled at what she did.

"Why did you have your eye's closed?" I asked her.

"Oh, whenever he would log in he'd blindfold me but I would always be able to hear the keys that he's touching. So I close my eye's to get the same feeling as I did when he blindfolded me." She claimed.

"Alright, I'm going back to my room," I said picking up the laptop.

"Okay." She said.

I picked up the laptop and went to my room. I first went to gallery only to see what I would never understand.

Published: April 24, 2017
First Edit: May 14, 2017

Second Edit: June 19, 2017