Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Purring?

~⧫~

E.J's P.O.V
---------------
I knocked on the wooden door before coming in. (Y/N) then sat up and looked at my empty eye sockets. Her (E.E/C) eyes then looked at the black bag I had in my hand.

"And what's in the bag?" Asked (Y/N).

"Books I thought you must have gotten board already," I said nonchalantly.

So I threw the bag of books next to her.

"Thanks." She said opening the bag and looking at the books inside of it.

I went behind her which she didn't notice. I first started petting her soft hair. She stopped moving and purred? Her ears went down as I rubbed closer to her soft ears. Her tail was moving in soft pace as she purred some more. In all honesty, it was adorable.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked her.

"Ya~" She moaned as I continued her treatment.

"You act a little bit like an animal you know that right?" I asked her.

"Ya, I know my dad used to this to my mom and me." She said.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked she hadn't mentioned them at all with all the time she's been here.

"Ya mom was half (N/T) as well but my dad was a normal human but he loved us both." She said smiling softly.

"So would you want me to do this more often?" I asked.

Why was going so soft on her?

"As long as you don't have blood when you're petting me ya sure." She said starting to move her head side to side slowly.

"Your hair is really soft," I said.

"You know there's something called conditioner you can use it too." She responded softly.

So this calm's her.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
-------------------
His firm finger felt exactly like my dad's. I remember my dad was doing this to me and I asked him if my husband would do this to me. Or if I'd even get a husband. I chuckled softly at the memory.

"What are you laughing about?" E.J asked. But his voice was firm but soft.

"Well when my dad was doing this to me I kept on asking him would I have a husband and would he do this to me or if I would even have the chance," I said he stopped petting me and sat in front of me.

"Why would you ask that?" He asked.

"Well since I'm half (A/T) many people call me a monster from hell so I thought I would never get the chance of someone loving m-me *Yawns*but I doubt anyone will love me," I said falling forward and hitting E.J's chest.

I closed my eyes and slowly fell into dreamland.

E.J's P.O.V
---------------
She was sleeping. I wanted to move her but I didn't want to wake her up. You know (Y/N) isn't that bad to have around. I don't feel as lonely as I did before. She called herself a monster from hell. Heh if anything I am.  I stayed in that position and allowed her to sleep. Her chest slowly rose up and down.

My little pet and mine alone.

Published: April 17, 2017
First Edit: May 14, 2017
Second Edit: June 19, 2017