Arakita just arrived at the top of the mountain and decided to take a quick break. He started to practice earlier than everyone else so he had a pretty big head start.

"Are you kidding me? Why's there no Pepsi in this freaking vending machine?" he let out his frustration by kicking the machine a few times. 

He thought back on what (F/N) drank as a substitute. Reluctantly, he pressed the button and took a sip.

"Bah, never in hell as good as Pepsi."

Disgusted he plopped down on the ground and leaned against the vending machine. Suddenly tiredness overcame him.

"Woah, sorry I didn't even realise where I intruded haha"

Her carefree laughter was contagious.

He tried to keep his eyes open but it was futile and soon he couldn't escape what was coming...

___________________

Blue bright sky.

Warm sunlight casting light through the windows into the dull classrooms.

Black hair. Wild eyes. Hands in pockets. An expression that couldn't care less.

First year in high school. First week.

"Who could answer the question? Erm...A-Arakita how about you do it?"

His fierce eyes pierced into the teacher's nervous ones.

"Hah? Why the hell do I have to do this shit?" he angrily kicked the table away and walked out of class. 

He could hear the teacher calling after him but he couldn't be bothered.

'Fuck this shit. All that stuff is fucking useless.'

Pissed off and with a grim expression he walked out to the school ground. With a few snacks he sat down on the bench and waited for the cat.

"Oh you came, huh?"

"Meow"

"Don't be afraid. Come here, you want some, eh?"

He held one of the snacks to lure the cat closer to him.

"Meow"

"Yea, that's a good cat. C'mon get your food."

"Meow!"

"The fuck? Why would you run away?"

"Meow...."

"Is it my hair?"

He touched his pompadour and moved it to the right and left. The cat watched every movement carefully.

"See there's nothing to be afraid of"

He slowly closed in to the cat with the snack and when he bend down his pompadour swung fiercely with the action. The cat who trusted him felt betrayed and sprang back.

"Tch. There's nohing to be afraid of!"

"Meow!"

"Don't fucking meow me!"

"MEOW!"

"Wait! I didn't mean it like this! Please come back!"

"Stupid cat."

He sat back down on the bench and threw his head backwards to look at the sky.

"Tch...I can't even look at the damn sky!"