Part title

A few days after the party Zlatan had returned from taking his mom back to Sweden. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked standing outside of my bedroom door. "Sure." I said and I proceeded to follow him down to the living room. "My mother told me what you did, it meant a lot thank you." He said smiling. "It was no problem." I said just as the doorbell rung. "I got it." Elena yelled from the kitchen. A few seconds later she walked into the room with a bouquet of roses. "It's for you." She said handing them to me. "For me?" I asked confused. I read the card and it was from Cesar. "Who's it from?" She asked sitting down next to Zlatan. "It's from Cesar." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Oh
The guy you were talking to from the party, you should go for it." She said smiling while Zlatan had this facial expression that I couldn't read. "I don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Plus you hate roses." Zlatan said finally chiming in. "Yeah, I'm done dating footballers anyway ." I said before I left the room.

Ever week Cesar would send flowers until I just decided to give him a call. We made a lunch date for later that week but I had just planned to tell him that
I wasn't interested.

I arrived to the lunch a little early because any time away from the house wasn't enough. Soon Cesar arrived and greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We ordered and soon we fell into conversation, it was really easy talking to him. As the lunch date wrapped I knew I still had to tell him I wasn't interested despite how well things went. Once the waiter left the check and cleared our dishes Cesar spoke up. "I'm glad you called me, this was fun." He said smiling. "Yeah, I mean sending flowers every week definitely got my attention." I said shaking my head. "Flowers?" He asked confused and that's when I realized he had no idea what I was talking about. "Never mind." I said as we stood up to part ways. He hugged and gave a kiss on the cheek goodbye. There was only one person who would be insecure enough to do something like that!!

I hurried home and when I arrived I found her in the living room. "How did the date go?" she asked looking up from the tv. "Why did you send me flowers pretending to be Cesar?" I asked raising my voice. "I don't know what you're talking about." she said turning off the tv. "I know you did it." I said harshly. "What's going on?" Zlatan asked coming down the stairs. "Why don't you ask your fiancé." I said crossing my arms across my chest. "Fine, I sent the flowers." she said rolling her eyes. "Why, it makes no sense!." I demanded an answer but she wouldn't look at me. I turned around to leave the house and I could hear her and Zlatan arguing as I walked out the front door.