welcum

i was waiting on the curb at the charles de gaulle airport in paris, france when a black audi suv pulled up. the driver and passenger side doors opened and i saw thiago and david get out, and i quickly ran to greet them. "thais" thiago yelled as he hugged me so tight. next, was david who gave me a big bear hug. "prima (cousin)I am so happy your back in paris" thiago said as we all loaded my luggage in the trunk of the car. "me too, and I can't wait to get started on the new job" I said as I helped david lift the last of my luggage. "if you want we can go by the training center before we go to the house." thiago said as we pulled off into the city traffic. "yes, I would love that." I said with so much excitement. for the rest of the ride david and thiago mostly fought over the aux cord, and asked me questions about my time in medical school. with all the bickering that was going on in the car it felt like it took us forever to get to the training center when in fact it was only 20 minutes away from the airport. when we arrived I hopped out of the car and walked fast as I could into the building leaving david and thiago to argue alone. inside, the main area of the training center didn't look much different but the place was definitely quieter than I remember. I decided to walk through the halls and get a real feel of the place before I started working there the next day. "thais, is that you?" I heard a voice ask from behind me and I turned around to see Marquinhos. "its me in the flesh." I said smiling and going to hug him. "when did you in town?" he asked so surprised to see me. "less than an hour ago actually." I said shrugging my shoulders. "what's all the commotion about?" Lucas asked coming out of the dressing room and then he saw me. "thais!" he practically yelled in excitement which bought out more guys from the dressing room, also I noticed a few I hadn't officially met yet. "You seem popular." a guy said smirking as I hugged Verratti. "Eh you can say that." I said smirking. "I'm Kevin Trapp btw, and you're?" he asked intrigued. . "I'm Thaisa, Thiago's cousin." I said smiling as we shook hands. "Welcome back." a voice said behind me and I could recognize that voice anywhere I didn't even need to turn around. "Thanks Zlatan, so how've you been?" I asked turning around to greet him. "You know just the same old stuff, but I hear your gonna be working here now." he said smiling. "Yeah, I actually start tomorrow." I said noticing that the other guys had disappeared back into the dressing room. "What's wrong?" he asked with a confused face. "Nothing, I'm just laughing because its seems like nothing has changed, you still have that intimidating feel over people. "But not you." he said smirking as he stood closer to me. "Not me." I said as I started to hear Thiago and David arguing down the hall except they weren't talking about music anymore. "I'll see you later." Zlatan said heading into the dressing room. Seeing Zlatan again brought back so many old memories of us, back to four years ago when we were in love and thought we were invincible but life caught up with us.