celebration

it had been about a few days since Zlatan and I's last conversation but today none of that really mattered because we were at thiago's house celebrating the 5-1 win against Barcelona in the champions league. "So when are you gonna get married?" Bella asked as we were making drinks in the kitchen. "What would make you ask a question like that?" I asked almost spitting out my drink. "I don't know I mean don't you want that, I mean you have your career so what's stopping you?" She asked shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know I haven't gave it much thought." I said which was a complete lie. I had my whole wedding planned out in my head and I even had an idea of who I wanted the groom to be. Just as Bella and I were about finished with setting up the drinks and food the doorbell rung. "Could you get that for me?" She asked as she continued to poor the drinks. "Of course." I said leaving the kitchen and going to answer the door. When I opened the door it was Zlatan smiling ear to ear. "Wow, you look great." He said to me as he walked in. "Thank you, you too." I said as he followed me further into the house. "Zlatan!" My two nephews yelled soon as they saw him. They all fell to the floor and started wrestling and I couldn't but think what a great father he would be. "You like him don't you?" Bella asked whispering in my ear. "What, no?" I said giving her a confused looked. "The eyes don't lie." She said before she walked away. I eventually couldn't watch anymore so I joined in on the play time. Before I knew it Zlatan was on top of me and had my arms pinned above my head. And luckily the kids had disappeared into the next room because we were in a very compromising position. "Are you gonna let me up?" I asked him smirking. "No, I like you just like this." He said smiling just as we hear the front door slam. "I didn't know it was that kind of party!" Verratti said cracking jokes and he wasn't alone standing at the doorway was Kevin, Lucas, Marquinhos, David, and a few others. Zlatan quickly released me and helped me up and we followed the guys into the kitchen. Soon the party was underway which was more like a kickback some of the boys were playing FIFA, some playing pool. But Zlatan and I found ourselves outside by the pool. "We need to talk." I said as we sat down on the lawn chairs. "This can't be good." He said half smirking.....