Chapter 25

This is me!!!! I'm the one in the middle and this was at Pride Fest this year! I had to show my pride y'all.

Louis's POV
Harry picks me up at 12. His black Range Rover pulls up to Liam's house and he parks the car, quickly getting out to open the door for me.

"Thank you." I say softly as he grabs my waist, lifting me into the car. He shuts the door behind me and then goes to his side, getting in easily and buckling himself up. 

He plays some music, his phone connected to the car's speaker. His car smells of cologne and vanilla. He pulls off from the house and I see Liam standing in the doorway, watching us drive off like a mother would. Harry reaches over and grabs my hand, his other hand on the steering wheel.

"You look beautiful." Harry says softly. I just smile and blush, looking down at our hands. He hums along to the music, his car driving past things I don't think I've ever seen before. "How's living with Liam?" He asks and I just shrug.

"Nice to be out the asylum." I say and he smiles nodding.

"My mom and sister wanna meet you sometime, Lou." Harry says and I turn to him in shock.

"Why?" I ask quickly. He squeezes my hand reassuringly, making me calm down slightly.

"Because, you're all I talk about." He says, the car rolling to a stop. I look out the window and see an open field. There's all types of flowers, the grass green and long.

Harry gets out the car and runs around to my side to open the door for me. He helps me out and then shuts the door behind me. We walk up a small hill, a dirt path in front of us. He walks behind me, directing me on where to go.

We take a right and walk into some trees when I see it. A blue picnic blanket laid out on the floor along with a basket and flowers. I walk to the blanket and kneel down on it slowly. Harry makes his way over to me, a smile on his lips. He sits down next to me, grabbing my hand.

"Is this okay? I know you wanted to go to a real restaurant but let's go to dinner for that and the weather is so nice outside-" I cut him off and peck his lips.

"I really, really like it." I say, smiling at him. He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck.

"Okay, good." He says, letting out a huge sigh. A breeze blows by, a sweet, natural smell filling the air. I close my eyes and feel the sun on my skin, making my cheeks flush.

He opens the basket and pulls out two wine glasses. Next he pulls out a large bottle of wine, it being a pink color. He hands me a glass and then puts his down. He pulls the cork out and it makes a loud pop. He pours me some and then himself.

"Cheers." He says lifting his glass and I do the same. We tap the glasses together and they make a loud clink. We both sip the liquid then and I scrunch my nose up at the sour taste. "You don't like it?" He asks. I smack my lips together to get a better taste and just shrug.

"Needs sugar." I say and he laughs, reaching into his pocket and pulling out two sugar packets.

"I knew it." He says, ripping them open and pouring them into my glass. I just stick my tongue out at him and he chuckles. "Try it." He says, and I take a sip, the taste much better.

He pulls out two turkey sandwiches from Panera and some chips from the basket. We eat, the sound of crickets and birds being the only sound for miles.

Once we finish we lie back and look up at the sky. It's only April so it's still on the cooler side. I scoot over to Harry and rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He plays with my hair and I close my eyes, enjoying the sounds of outside.

What seems like only 5 minutes later Harry is gently shaking me awake. I slowly open my eyes and he smiles at me.

"You fell asleep." He says and I yawn, rubbing my eyes. 

"Sorry." I say and he chuckles.

"No it's okay. Let's head out." He says and I cock my head to the side, sending him a questioning look. "To my house." He says and I instantly panic.

"H-Harry, I'm not ready to meet your family. I'm in girl clothes-" I say, my brain going a 1000 miles a minute but he cuts me off.

"No, Lou. They're both gone right now. We have the house until later." He says, grabbing my hand. I nod slowly, trying to calm down. "Just breathe, babe." He says slowly and I close my eyes.

We pack everything up and get in the car. He plays his music softly and I play with my hands while looking out the window.

What if he was wrong and his family is home?

I shake my head and just take deep breaths, focusing on the sound of Harry humming. He reaches over and places his hand on my thigh, making me tense up at first. He senses this and gets ready to remove his hand but I place mine over his.

"No." I say firmly and he laughs.

__

We pull up to his house and it's cute. Nothing huge but it's a comfortable size. We get out the car and walk inside, being met with utter silence.

"So?" Harry asks, looking to me. I look around and smile. The house smelling a little like Harry. Mint and vanilla. I take my shoes off and he does the same.

"Where's your room?" I ask and he leads me there. We enter and I smile. The room just, Harry. I run and flop on the bed, burrowing into the covers and Harry laughs. He walks over and pushes my hip, urging me to scoot over.

I wiggle over and he gets in, pulling the covers away from me.

"Baby." He says and I look up at him. "Does Liam treat you well?" He asks and I nod quickly.

"Yep! He always has breakfast ready and he always has a lot of snacks." I say happily.

"So if I got my own place you wouldn't want to move in with me?" Harry asks and I freeze. Is he being serious. "I've been looking and found somewhere next to the forest for pretty cheap." He says and I feel my heart start beating out of my chest.

"Really?" I ask quietly and he laughs, nodding.

"Really. We could buy a dog and you could get your drivers license so you're not stuck at home all day when I'm gone." He says. I stare at him in awe and he waves a hand in my face like he's trying to snap me out of a trance.

"I'd like that a lot." I say softly and he chuckles. He slowly leans over, pressing his lips to mine. I whine in my throat, scooting impossibly closer to him.